Like Tree5Likes

Cincinnati area racing

Old 11-08-2019, 05:30 PM
Tech Addict

ok I can't wait to join what is the practice schedule and race schedule like. I Would like to join in on some usgt and maybe some 17.5 TC. also are you all running the new spec usgt motor and what tires are you allowing in 17.5 tc?
Old 11-09-2019, 02:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by racer034life View Post
ok I can't wait to join what is the practice schedule and race schedule like. I Would like to join in on some usgt and maybe some 17.5 TC. also are you all running the new spec usgt motor and what tires are you allowing in 17.5 tc?
Typical practice schedule is on Wednesdays starting at 3PM until usually around 10PM. I know this past week there was a practice on Friday night. As for racing, doors open at 9AM and racing starts around noon.
I know that a couple of us are switching to the new USGT motor, but its not being enforced yet.
I know of 2 tires being ran in 17.5 being Jaco Blues and Gravity TC tires.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (98%+)
Default Mini T Racing?

Hey guys with the new release of the Mini-T 2.0 would Queen City RC be intrested in making a small 1/18 offroad racing? i feel like this could be a fun weeknight race!
Old 12-04-2019, 03:34 PM
Tech Addict

Of so for the roar region 5 race flyer says there is 13.5 tc and 17.5 tc. I thought we had stock 21.5 and super stock at 17.5? Also is 1/12 going to be can-am or open motor? thank you for the info