N2Deep Newton falls, OH 2014/2015 Race Schedule

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 02:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default N2Deep Newton falls, OH 2014/2015 Race Schedule

Hello all,

Welcome to the new updated N2Deep 2014/2015 Race schedule. Yes thats right NEW!! race schedule, the owner of the Austintown Hobby shop is in the works of leasing out the N2Deep track. If you would like to take part in making this track work and keep its doors open then come on down December 7th practice from 9am-12pm racing starts 12pm, $15 first class $5 for every class after. this is going to be a trial run to see if things look promising, Classes are not set in stone as of yet we need to see what the public would be bringing to race there will be a novice class of course. what i mean by this is if we get enough people to race say SCT then will run that class, if we get enough VTA guys it will be a class. the reason for this is to see what every one has to bring before we set up classes so if you would like to join bring what you want and will go from there. we look forward to see everyone there and please be patient during the first couple weeks as we get things settled

thank you,
Old 11-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Tech Addict

1) Did CJ replace the carpet yet? If not, you're not gonna get a whole lot of people there.

2) Is that "VTA" on the oval?

3) We need to expand carpet-oval pan car classes in the area; not the "off-road cars on the oval" stuff. See #1 to make #3 work.

Not only that, but, if you want to get more oval/carpet guys, you should also post over on HobbyTalk's "Oval R/C Racing" forums, under the "Oval Race Tracks" section: http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/forumdisplay.php?f=105

I'm already racing elsewhere that weekend, but, I know if the carpet's been redone, I can bring a few Legends cars and VTA-oval cars.

Check this out: http://usvsc.webs.com
Old 11-21-2014, 06:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hello all,

Welcome to the new updated N2Deep 2014/2015 Race schedule. Yes thats right NEW!! race schedule, the owner of the Austintown Hobby shop is in the works of leasing out the N2Deep track. If you would like to take part in making this track work and keep its doors open then come on down December 7th practice from 9am-12pm racing starts 12pm, $15 first class $5 for every class after. this is going to be a trial run to see if things look promising, Classes are not set in stone as of yet we need to see what the public would be bringing to race there will be a novice class of course. what i mean by this is if we get enough people to race say SCT then will run that class, if we get enough VTA guys it will be a class. the reason for this is to see what every one has to bring before we set up classes so if you would like to join bring what you want and will go from there. we look forward to see everyone there and please be patient during the first couple weeks as we get things settled. Also this is a carpet track.

thank you,
Old 11-21-2014, 06:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hello all,

Welcome to the new updated N2Deep 2014/2015 Race schedule. Yes thats right NEW!! race schedule, the owner of the Austintown Hobby shop is in the works of leasing out the N2Deep track. If you would like to take part in making this track work and keep its doors open then come on down December 7th practice from 9am-12pm racing starts 12pm, $15 first class $5 for every class after. this is going to be a trial run to see if things look promising, Classes are not set in stone as of yet we need to see what the public would be bringing to race there will be a novice class of course. what i mean by this is if we get enough people to race say SCT then will run that class, if we get enough VTA guys it will be a class. the reason for this is to see what every one has to bring before we set up classes so if you would like to join bring what you want and will go from there. we look forward to see everyone there and please be patient during the first couple weeks as we get things settled, this will be a carpet track

thank you,
Old 11-21-2014, 07:04 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mumfmob
Hello all,

Welcome to the new updated N2Deep 2014/2015 Race schedule. Yes thats right NEW!! race schedule, the owner of the Austintown Hobby shop is in the works of leasing out the N2Deep track. If you would like to take part in making this track work and keep its doors open then come on down December 7th practice from 9am-12pm racing starts 12pm, $15 first class $5 for every class after. this is going to be a trial run to see if things look promising, Classes are not set in stone as of yet; we need to see what the public would be bringing to race there will be a novice class of course. what i mean by this is if we get enough people to race say SCT then will run that class, if we get enough VTA guys it will be a class. the reason for this is to see what every one has to bring before we set up classes so if you would like to join bring what you want and will go from there. we look forward to see everyone there and please be patient during the first couple weeks as we get things settled. Also this is a carpet track.

thank you,
For you on-road guys, on-road test 'n tune will be Sunday, December 14. Doors open at 9am. December 7 will be oval.
Old 11-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

What is the address for the track?
Old 11-21-2014, 07:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Track location is 2864 N. Newton Falls Road
Newton Falls, Ohio 44444
Old 11-21-2014, 08:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

How big is the track?
Old 11-21-2014, 08:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Im not to sure i will ask the owner tomarow unless someone knows and posts it before i do haha
Old 11-21-2014, 10:54 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Um, just so you know, we appreciate you wanting to get the word out about your track, but we don't allow multiple threads on the same subject, which is why I merged them in one place. Try to keep it here, if there isn't an appropriate regional forum.
Old 12-03-2014, 06:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Grizzbob
Um, just so you know, we appreciate you wanting to get the word out about your track, but we don't allow multiple threads on the same subject, which is why I merged them in one place. Try to keep it here, if there isn't an appropriate regional forum.
hey can you move this to "North American Regional Forums > Ohio Racing" thank you
Old 12-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mumfmob
hey can you move this to "North American Regional Forums > Ohio Racing" thank you
Yup, you got it...
Old 12-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

thank you sir
Old 12-04-2014, 01:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by bigcracing
How big is the track?
i asked the owner and he thinks 40 x 100
Old 12-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

hey guys this is from the owner him self "Thanks again for everyone who was able to come out and have some fun today!! It was a successful day and I believe everyone had a good time. This Tuesday the 9th 5-9 open practice on the road course and Sunday the 14th, doors open at 9am with a test n' tune on the road course. We will have the same timed and organized practice as we did today. Stay tuned as I will start listing some classes for both oval and road course. I'm hoping by mid December to start a race program."

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.