Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Ohio Racing
Access RacePlace, Springfield OH >

Access RacePlace, Springfield OH

Like Tree17Likes

Access RacePlace, Springfield OH

Old 09-21-2011, 09:43 PM
  #31  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Slot-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 209
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by liljohn1064 View Post
Rollouts and FDRs good for the track?

1/12 17.5
WGT 13.5
TC 17.5
F1 Silver Can
We ran 3.05 at The Gate last week in World GT so I am thinking 2.7

I will hve my laptop roll out calculator ther so we can adjust on the fly
Slot-machine is offline  
Old 09-22-2011, 08:53 AM
  #32  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
liljohn1064's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Deerfield, WI
Posts: 5,918
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

I looked at the cars last night and updated the RS firmware for the WGT, 12th and TC. Looks like I have a 100/43 with a 58 mm tire in the WGT, 78/44 with a 46 mm tire in the 12th and the TC somewhere in the high 5s for FDR. Time to knock off some rust Saturday. My F1 is still on foams. I have ordered any rubber tires at this point. I'll leave the VTA home for now. I need to paint the new body for it anyway.
liljohn1064 is offline  
Old 09-22-2011, 10:49 AM
  #33  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (88)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,041
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

I'm going to try and make it up Saturday, but its our end-of-month at work. So we will see.
MUDVAYNE is offline  
Old 09-22-2011, 12:24 PM
  #34  
Tech Fanatic
 
scootr117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On a Stage or Stand somewhere
Posts: 939
Default

Originally Posted by liljohn1064 View Post
I looked at the cars last night and updated the RS firmware for the WGT, 12th and TC. Looks like I have a 100/43 with a 58 mm tire in the WGT, 78/44 with a 46 mm tire in the 12th and the TC somewhere in the high 5s for FDR. Time to knock off some rust Saturday. My F1 is still on foams. I have ordered any rubber tires at this point. I'll leave the VTA home for now. I need to paint the new body for it anyway.
F1 is foam at Access....well it was last year....I should be out with mine soon.
scootr117 is offline  
Old 09-22-2011, 05:39 PM
  #35  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Slot-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 209
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by scootr117 View Post
F1 is foam at Access....well it was last year....I should be out with mine soon.
But is the World GT car built yet????
Slot-machine is offline  
Old 09-24-2011, 10:34 PM
  #36  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Slot-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 209
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MUDVAYNE View Post
It's an MO6 with a silver can and a Rapidia pro speedo. I'll see if I can have it ready next weekend.
Too bad you dont have any track time with the M06. I' getting the M03 dialed. I'm starting to feel a little sorry about what this old cooper is going to do to the vaunted M06. But we'll never know until you show up!
Slot-machine is offline  
Old 09-24-2011, 11:17 PM
  #37  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
liljohn1064's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Deerfield, WI
Posts: 5,918
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Thanks for having a place like Access Raceway out there for us Slot-machine, I had a fun day of practice. It is not everywhere you can walk in the door and be treated like family in under 5 minutes. To anyone who reads this and is within an hour of Access, go there, race and come have a lot of fun.
liljohn1064 is offline  
Old 09-25-2011, 06:06 PM
  #38  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (88)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,041
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Slot-machine View Post
Too bad you dont have any track time with the M06. I' getting the M03 dialed. I'm starting to feel a little sorry about what this old cooper is going to do to the vaunted M06. But we'll never know until you show up!
I'm trying Joe. If I could ever get away from work and some bodies painted I would be there! But these 12-14 hour days are starting to take their toll. Hopefully I will be there very soon.
MUDVAYNE is offline  
Old 09-25-2011, 10:22 PM
  #39  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Slot-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 209
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Thanks John

Originally Posted by liljohn1064 View Post
Thanks for having a place like Access Raceway out there for us Slot-machine, I had a fun day of practice. It is not everywhere you can walk in the door and be treated like family in under 5 minutes. To anyone who reads this and is within an hour of Access, go there, race and come have a lot of fun.
Thanks for coming out. Hope to see you again!!
Slot-machine is offline  
Old 09-26-2011, 08:56 AM
  #40  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
liljohn1064's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Deerfield, WI
Posts: 5,918
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Went back through the 12th and WGT gearing. Redid all the timing profiles on them. Put the 17.5 in the 12th and some initial gears in it. Ready to come out and test again Saturday, time permitting. I still need to do the sidewalls on the tires and stiffen up the 12th a little more. More fun!
liljohn1064 is offline  
Old 09-27-2011, 06:07 PM
  #41  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Slot-machine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 209
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by liljohn1064 View Post
Went back through the 12th and WGT gearing. Redid all the timing profiles on them. Put the 17.5 in the 12th and some initial gears in it. Ready to come out and test again Saturday, time permitting. I still need to do the sidewalls on the tires and stiffen up the 12th a little more. More fun!
Good tihinkin. You can glue the tires at the track if needed. Ive got glue in my box. If Von comes out he will likly have his VTA and I hope to get my grandson's vta ready as well
Slot-machine is offline  
Old 09-27-2011, 09:24 PM
  #42  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
liljohn1064's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Deerfield, WI
Posts: 5,918
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Slot-machine View Post
Good tihinkin. You can glue the tires at the track if needed. Ive got glue in my box. If Von comes out he will likly have his VTA and I hope to get my grandson's vta ready as well
I might have one VTA car ready. I ordered a no timing ESC and 25.5 motor to be USVTA compliant. They are on the way, but not sure they'll be here before Saturday.
liljohn1064 is offline  
Old 09-27-2011, 10:09 PM
  #43  
CDW
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Springfield Ohio
Posts: 200
Default

Originally Posted by liljohn1064 View Post
Thanks for having a place like Access Raceway out there for us Slot-machine, I had a fun day of practice. It is not everywhere you can walk in the door and be treated like family in under 5 minutes. To anyone who reads this and is within an hour of Access, go there, race and come have a lot of fun.
John, Glad you enjoyed yourself... It is always great to see new faces at the track.

CD Wells
CDW is offline  
Old 09-28-2011, 07:45 AM
  #44  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
liljohn1064's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Deerfield, WI
Posts: 5,918
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CDW View Post
John, Glad you enjoyed yourself... It is always great to see new faces at the track.

CD Wells
CD,

Great to hear from you. Between you, Ian and Joe, I'll have the help I need to get the cars up to speed again. It still doesn't mean I will ever be fast, but the cars will be perfect.

John
liljohn1064 is offline  
Old 09-29-2011, 10:32 PM
  #45  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
liljohn1064's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Deerfield, WI
Posts: 5,918
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

How is Saturday looking?
liljohn1064 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.