Kortz to Reds?

Old 01-16-2015, 07:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)
Default Kortz to Reds?

seen the video this morning of Kortz going to JQ and they showed what appeared to be Kortz buggy with a Reds engine? but they did not talk about him switching to Reds? But then I seen a post on FB from Alex Pilson saying Kortz was switching from Werks to Reds....
Old 01-16-2015, 12:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blktransam View Post
seen the video this morning of Kortz going to JQ and they showed what appeared to be Kortz buggy with a Reds engine? but they did not talk about him switching to Reds? But then I seen a post on FB from Alex Pilson saying Kortz was switching from Werks to Reds....
JQ has team partners so team drivers run the same equipment. He has the full JQ package except Pro-Line tires. The other team sponsors are REDS, LRP, Savox, Ghea, and MIP. THEPartners
Old 01-16-2015, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 8ight-racer View Post
JQ has team partners so team drivers run the same equipment. He has the full JQ package except Pro-Line tires. The other team sponsors are REDS, LRP, Savox, Ghea, and MIP. THEPartners
Wow, so he left Airtronics too and is running Savox now lol