Puch Racing Fuel question

Old 06-20-2014, 02:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Questions?? Puch Racing Fuel question

Hi,

I just heard news of a new Nitro called "Punch Racing" from O'Donell, I wonder if anyone has tried it. Any reviews about it?

thanks
Old 06-20-2014, 02:48 PM
Tech Champion

http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-ro...ng-market.html
Old 06-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

It isn't a new fuel from O'Donnell racing......it's the new fuel from Steve O'Donnell himself.

The only affiliation he's had with O'Donnell racing fuel for about 10 years is his name on the bottle. It's wholly owned and operated by hobbico.

Punch racing fuel is Steve's return to nitro fuel. One thing the customer should be sure of.....unless he is ABSOLUTELY sure a product he offers will be a significant benefit to the customer, he won't do it.

I've personally run the fuel, as well as had numerous racers in my area evaluate it......bottom line, it's the real deal. Excellent power, about a 45 second increase in run time on my picco boost 5tr, and a VERY nice amber coating of oil all over the inside of my engine after about a gallon of fuel burned (no after run oil used). Here's a picture of my piston.....