Vp pro plugs and jammin engine

Old 05-12-2013, 06:55 PM
Tech Adept

Default Vp pro plugs and jammin engine

I have a vp pro p3 plug I payed 10 for it was it worth the money and how long do they usually last and do they work well with a jammin jpx.21 because it gets loose while I drive and leaks but when I run os plugs in my engine it's all fine and people say os plugs won't work well
in the engine what could be the problem
Old 05-13-2013, 05:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Alexnailey692 View Post
I have a vp pro p3 plug I payed 10 for it was it worth the money and how long do they usually last and do they work well with a jammin jpx.21 because it gets loose while I drive and leaks but when I run os plugs in my engine it's all fine and people say os plugs won't work well
in the engine what could be the problem
Always heard the taper was a little different. Back when I ran the engine, I used Picco turbo plugs
Old 05-13-2013, 07:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Greg B View Post
Always heard the taper was a little different. Back when I ran the engine, I used Picco turbo plugs
^This. The area of taper is different on an OS plug. Its much narrower.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Try to stick with one type of plug, the plugs themselves are shaped different and you might feel one plug might feel like its not tight and you are changing the contour of the button if that happen then stay with that one because the other will not seal and cause the fuel to push through the threads. People have used OS plugs and they work great and I beleive they do change the contour so dont go back if you are using this plug, I use our OFNA plugs and they do the same thing and they thickin up as it gets tighter on a new button but after that its good to go.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Tech Adept

Alright thanks for the help