dynamite .21xp v2

Old 04-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default dynamite .21xp v2

I just bought one of these new for 100$. Its replacing the 350 in my Losi 8ight 2.0. Can i get some feedback on this motor? Anything good....anything bad? I was thinking on running an os p3 plug in it....good choice? Also, i was planning on using my re10 pipe since i already had it. I'm definantly not a racer, i regularly go to the track just trying to get better. I know its not the best, most expensive mill out there, but i figured it would be a good replacement for my tired 350....especially for 100$ brand new.

Please guys...any words would be really appreciated.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:59 AM
Tech Regular

It is a very good engine. It is plenty powerful enough and works the best with that pipe. I havent tried the OS plug in it because we run a medium heat range plug for a little better run time and it has a little more power. the hotter plug should make it a little easier to tune.