Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
Ultimate Racing Engines - New Engine Line >

Ultimate Racing Engines - New Engine Line

Like Tree1Likes

Ultimate Racing Engines - New Engine Line

Reply

Old 07-18-2016, 01:57 AM
  #151  
Suspended
iTrader: (63)
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,521
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)
Default

I am dealer for Ultimate engines and I can personally tell everyone that the M5 is a solid engine. I generally modify every M5 that I order. Even though the exit on crank is "Nova Tuned" doesn't mean that the crank is timed in terms of induction advancement

I always increase the induction timing to a particular degree. I have tested several M5 engines and found the sweet spot on induction timing as well as port timing. I do alter a few other things to the internals as well (such alterations that are not visible but can be found when comparing specs to stock components in forms of measurement). Everyone loves my modified M5 engines.

If anyone needs / wants details on any Ultimate products please send me a PM. I will be glad to share info and experiences that I have about the products.
Vintageguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 09:21 AM
  #152  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Portugal
Posts: 170
Default

I have a question about these two engines !!!
Ultimate M5 and Novarossi P5XLT.
Two Engines Made in Novarossi

The engines are the same or have differences between one and the other. In internal engine
In terms of practical regime are equal 6000x36.200RPM.
Pedro Jesus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 12:26 PM
  #153  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (1)
 
Eurodj101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 29
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Pedro Jesus View Post
I have a question about these two engines !!!
Ultimate M5 and Novarossi P5XLT.
Two Engines Made in Novarossi

The engines are the same or have differences between one and the other. In internal engine
In terms of practical regime are equal 6000x36.200RPM.

I honestly don't know about the internal thing..but having both engines i can tell you the M-5 has a lil bit more grunt to it. Both stock of course.I use the M5 in my truggy and with the 2119 its is a very good engine..tons of top and adequeate bottom end. I may try the M8 next as ive heard it is better suited for truggy, or maybe just go all out and get an M3T
Eurodj101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 12:36 AM
  #154  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 26
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Hi guys. What pipes do u recommend for the m4r for medium and large tracks? Thanks in advance
DXPinoyRC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:10 AM
  #155  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: windsor Ontario Canada
Posts: 139
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Hi there

Hi guys I was just wondering if you guys know anywhere in North America to get ultimate engine parts I got the M4 are brand new but just don't know where to get parts for it and can't find anywhere on the internet but Spain thanks for your help if you can give me any
Bigv is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:11 AM
  #156  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: windsor Ontario Canada
Posts: 139
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Hi there

Please send me a message on here if you can help me with what I asked
Bigv is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 07:03 AM
  #157  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (70)
 
1/8 IC Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North America & Europe
Posts: 3,513
Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)
Default

Considering its a Nova Based motor. You probably have the M4-R? is that correct. Your best bet is just going with Nova parts. Many of the good engine builders here would be able to help. Possibly contact Novarossi Direct here in the USA.

I am not sure but it may be related to the Novarossi 21-4 motor. You have to look in your spec sheet to see if this may be the case.
1/8 IC Fan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 09:20 PM
  #158  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: windsor Ontario Canada
Posts: 139
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 1/8 IC Fan View Post
Considering its a Nova Based motor. You probably have the M4-R? is that correct. Your best bet is just going with Nova parts. Many of the good engine builders here would be able to help. Possibly contact Novarossi Direct here in the USA.

I am not sure but it may be related to the Novarossi 21-4 motor. You have to look in your spec sheet to see if this may be the case.
Thanks so much for answering me really appreciate it can never get a answer on this site I'm a newbie to this hobby and appreciate all the help I can get
Bigv is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 01:42 PM
  #159  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (95)
 
houston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sherwood,OR
Posts: 15,555
Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Bigv View Post
Hi guys I was just wondering if you guys know anywhere in North America to get ultimate engine parts I got the M4 are brand new but just don't know where to get parts for it and can't find anywhere on the internet but Spain thanks for your help if you can give me any
bellgate distributors or speedfreaks rc ca help ya ..... cbranch here on rctech
houston is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 06:33 PM
  #160  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 363
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default M4 r

Just got through a couple bottles of fuel through break in.seems like it will produce decent power,I have the small restrictor in and added the extra shim.not looking to blow the tires off with raw power,just enough power to make it dangerous with extended run time...we will see....
smash8ight is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 04:45 PM
  #161  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 87
Default

Good day guys. I was wondering where I can get parts for the Ultimate M3T? I know it's based off the OS 2102 will those parts fit?
Bermyboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 06:05 PM
  #162  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 363
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by smash8ight View Post
Just got through a couple bottles of fuel through break in.seems like it will produce decent power,I have the small restrictor in and added the extra shim.not looking to blow the tires off with raw power,just enough power to make it dangerous with extended run time...we will see....
update
Balls dropped rite at 1/2gallon,probley half turn on the bottom and a hour or 2 on top to race tune.
after a 25 min main engine came in at 240,and jumps down to idle off high revs.no flame out all day and couldn't be happier with this engine...
smash8ight is online now  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service