Roto start

Old 09-05-2012, 02:17 AM
  #1  
Tech Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Default Roto start

Hi there guys. I'm looking for a roto start kit for the thunder tiger pro21 BX-R. Can anyone tell me the part number for it please?
NitroBashin is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 07:29 AM
  #2  
Tech Master
iTrader: (95)
 
afr0sch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 1,259
Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by NitroBashin View Post
Hi there guys. I'm looking for a roto start kit for the thunder tiger pro21 BX-R. Can anyone tell me the part number for it please?
Here is a link to one on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sullivan-S68...item5ae9496373

The ability to know how to find information and solutions to problems is a valuable skill in life. Found this in about 2 seconds.
Learn to Google.
afr0sch is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:01 AM
  #3  
Suspended
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 1,012
Trader Rating: 7 (73%+)
Default

Originally Posted by afr0sch View Post
Here is a link to one on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sullivan-S68...item5ae9496373

The ability to know how to find information and solutions to problems is a valuable skill in life. Found this in about 2 seconds.
Learn to Google.
+1 No need to waste a thread when you can find it on google
chopper82p is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 10:01 AM
  #4  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
l3asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Broussard, Louisiana
Posts: 956
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by chopper82p View Post
+1 No need to waste a thread when you can find it on google
Give him a break, this is a forum to ask questions and learn. If not then 9 out of 10 threads are a waste, most questions have been answered in the past.
l3asher is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 10:26 AM
  #5  
Tech Master
iTrader: (95)
 
afr0sch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 1,259
Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by l3asher View Post
Give him a break, this is a forum to ask questions and learn. If not then 9 out of 10 threads are a waste, most questions have been answered in the past.
Yeah, but they are not asking a question about a product usually. They are asking for someone else to go do the work to find the information, then tell them. They can learn to find the information themselves if they are willing to exert the effort.

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.
afr0sch is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 11:06 AM
  #6  
Tech Apprentice
 
RobCee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 51
Default

Originally Posted by afr0sch View Post
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
RobCee is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 04:36 PM
  #7  
Tech Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Default

Ok ok guys. Thanks for the info. I was hoping to get a Part number so I could order it from my LHS. But seeing the arrogance of some members here. I shall take my questions elsewhere.
NitroBashin is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.