TKO Clutch bearing compatibility

Old 08-29-2012, 03:38 AM
Tech Adept

Default TKO Clutch bearing compatibility

Hi All,
what vented clutch bell in 15T - 17T range that will accept TKO "New Special" steel clutch bearing 5 X 10 X 4. I have checked Answer, Ascendancy, Hot Bodies, Team C and some other brands but all of them are either running 5 X 11 X 4 or 5 X 12 X 4 for 15T - 17T range of gearing....I know Serpent clutch bell runs 5 X 10 X 4 on the 16T bell, but I prefer not to run serpent bell as the material is not really good getting rust really easily.

Thanks
Old 08-29-2012, 08:21 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Uwiikz View Post
Hi All,
what vented clutch bell in 15T - 17T range that will accept TKO "New Special" steel clutch bearing 5 X 10 X 4. I have checked Answer, Ascendancy, Hot Bodies, Team C and some other brands but all of them are either running 5 X 11 X 4 or 5 X 12 X 4 for 15T - 17T range of gearing....I know Serpent clutch bell runs 5 X 10 X 4 on the 16T bell, but I prefer not to run serpent bell as the material is not really good getting rust really easily.

Thanks
Racers edge and ofna take the 5x10's
Old 08-30-2012, 02:19 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Frank L View Post
Racers edge and ofna take the 5x10's
What about Agama? I have easy access to agama parts..

By the way, what do you run on your serpent? Do you feel the same as me about serpent's clutch bell? Mine got rusted on the outer body after first use, I know nitro caused this and I am supposed to clean everything thoroughly after use, but I have run some other brands of CB and no CB rust as quick as this...