Wiki Posts
Search

Large issues!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J.Whiting
where in wi do you live? anywhere close to madison or columbus? let me know and i can either help you out or find someone in you area to give you a hand.. i am from wi.. send me a pm if that would be easier. jeremy
Im down in hartland, i have a few budies here, but they are all out at the rosebowl
Old 01-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ele_to_nitro
Im down in hartland, i have a few budies here, but they are all out at the rosebowl
about and 1 1/2 from me.. you are close to brookfield.. about a 30-40 min drive for you.. run down to trackside in brookfield and visit scotty and the boys.. they will help figure things out. plus what every is wrong they should have all the parts there for it.. jeremy
Old 01-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

perfect !!

good deal Jeremy

hope you guys figure out what is goin on with it
Old 01-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

similar issue kept happening to me and wouldn't you know it, one of the brake rods would catch and bind on the center diff mount if I went full throttle preventing its return (Seems I had to hit a bump while it was at full throttle for this to happen). after everything I checked all it took was a simple check of the servo movements on the work bench.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by drpower
similar issue kept happening to me and wouldn't you know it, one of the brake rods would catch and bind on the center diff mount if I went full throttle preventing its return (Seems I had to hit a bump while it was at full throttle for this to happen). after everything I checked all it took was a simple check of the servo movements on the work bench.
good info
Old 01-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by drpower
Thanks!!! Im going to put the car back to gether and try to adjust the linkage and make sure that everything is straight and correct
Old 01-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Tech Adept

Default New issue

Spur gear issues, i need the spur gear that comes on the ten-t only metal and the same pitch thats on the 8ight. Anyone know how small of a gear i need to match the ten-t's outer spur diameter? Basically, i need the exact dimensions on the ten-t's spur gear, but the same pitch that is on the 8 scale spurs.

Last edited by ele_to_nitro; 01-02-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Tech Adept

Default Spur gearz?

Spur gear issues, i need the spur gear that comes on the ten-t only metal and the same pitch thats on the 8ight. Anyone know how small of a gear i need to match the ten-t's outer spur diameter? Basically, i need the exact dimensions on the ten-t's spur gear, but the same pitch that is on the 8 scale spurs, and metal.