i need help

Old 12-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Tech Rookie

Default i need help

i bought a buggy off craigslist just to see if it is a hobby i would get in to. now i love it. but it needs a new motor. im pretty sure it is a ofna lx one. i need to know motor i need to replace it. thanks
Old 12-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

read around the nitro engine section. Pretty much any .21 size engine should do. You just have to pick a winner! My vote goes for a Werks B2 or Fusion X3. Neither will break the bank and both will do you right
Old 12-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by R/C Lidz View Post
read around the nitro engine section. Pretty much any .21 size engine should do. You just have to pick a winner! My vote goes for a Werks B2 or Fusion X3. Neither will break the bank and both will do you right
how do you know which motor fits in my car cause i have a 26 now and i dont really want to go slower then what i had
Old 12-11-2011, 12:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

lol youll probably go faster with a .21, basically most engines bigger then .25 are a waste and just gazle gas, most are just heaps of crap RTR engines, put something race wise in it even a low end race engine even if your bashing it.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by LosiPRRACER View Post
lol youll probably go faster with a .21, basically most engines bigger then .25 are a waste and just gazle gas, most are just heaps of crap RTR engines, put something race wise in it even a low end race engine even if your bashing it.
why is that
Old 12-12-2011, 04:47 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Any quality race .21 will run harder, stronger and faster than a rtr engine. A d in a buggy .21 is the limit of whats legal (if you ever end up at the track) If you want to go faster go up 1-2 teeth on the cb or down 2 teeth on the spur gear.