Schumacher (Picco) 28

Old 03-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Tech Champion

Default Schumacher (Picco) 28

Anybody have/had one of these?

They're going really cheap, and afaik are just a normal Picco P3 28.. I currently have an Ofna DM-1, an Associated SC8, and two LST2's.. I would be looking to run this engine is basically all of them. Would the cooling head be an issue? Thanks..
Old 03-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Check your PM's.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Tech Champion

I actually made a mistake on the price. There were two Schumacher 28's on UK e-bay, and I thought the wrong, cheaper one was the Picco.. The Picco version is more expensive, so in the end probably not in the cards.. I have way more engines at the moment than I need, so would only pick on up if it were really dirt cheap.. I suppose though a normal Picco 28 with rotostart, which are bing phased out or something and going cheap-ish here and there, would be interesting in my case, because it would run in all four of my RC's.., including two LST2's.. The LRP/Losi 454 I have has a closed backplate on it..