Wiki Posts
Search

.21 os max rg bearings

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default .21 os max rg bearings

looking for bearings .21 OS Max RG, I purchased a set and the front small bearing is correct size, the one for the rear inside the case that I got is a
14x25.4x6, it is to large outter diameter and inner diameter is to large.
I know this is an ancient motor, but sure does run good, OS web site gives a part number but not able to locate, discontinued.
Looking for the correct dimensions to be able to purchase a bearing or looking for someone who has a bearing for sale
Thanks in advanced for any help available!!
Old 09-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by jeff14346
looking for bearings .21 OS Max RG, I purchased a set and the front small bearing is correct size, the one for the rear inside the case that I got is a
14x25.4x6, it is to large outter diameter and inner diameter is to large.
I know this is an ancient motor, but sure does run good, OS web site gives a part number but not able to locate, discontinued.
Looking for the correct dimensions to be able to purchase a bearing or looking for someone who has a bearing for sale
Thanks in advanced for any help available!!
I am in the same boat here... so BUMP!!!
Old 04-27-2015, 08:35 AM
Tech Rookie

I found a set from fast eddy (can't post url yet). I am new to this and I am in the same situation too.
if you go onto the website for fast eddy and look up OS.21 RG-MX it should come up with a bunch. I just need to make sure they are the right size.