Community
Wiki Posts
Search

whats going on at novarossi

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 12:04 PM
Tech Regular

Maybe it is something to do with this???

Originally Posted by RcCarAction
A while back we informed you about the nVision brand. We had little information about this new mysterious company for months but suddenly we see their banners everywhere at the 2010 1/8 IFMAR Worlds in Thailand. So we had to ask again, what is nVision?

We did some investigating and it appears they are a new company sponsoring the IFMAR World's without any product to sell at this time. They are also supporting LiveRC's coverage of the event. This is very strange to see this marketing approach, and with the website in place and multiple banners situated around the Pataya track, something big must be on the horizon.

So we did some more digging and our source tells us that the new company will be involved with engines and that a lot of innovations can be expected in terms of technology and distribution system. We also discovered the company is based in Europe and that 1/8 buggy engines will be their main focus.

Our source couldn't comment more about it at this time, but he or she strongly suggested that any serious 1/8 buggy racer should subscribe to the newsletter on nvisionweb.net to keep up to date on the latest information. The first big news is tentatively expected for the end of 2010/early 2011.
Old 12-18-2010, 02:27 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

Originally Posted by houston
what if it is made by novarossi but designed by someone you know?
Old 12-18-2010, 02:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

NEO Buggy:
"After the news that Yannick Aigoin and Martin Bayer were departing the Italian engine daddy Novarossi, it was feared that many more might be leaving, but it seems Nova may have reacted to steady the ship and calm things down a bit with the news that Adam Drake will be continuing to race for them.
A two-year extension will see Drake through the next Worlds in Brazil in 2012. We caught up with Adam to get his reaction, "This new agreement means a lot to me, to be able to continue with such a great company and to be able to race with the best engines in the world. Nova Rossi has always been a leader in the model engine business and I look forward to many more great years with Nova Rossi.”
A fresh contract is the reward for his performance at the Worlds; scraping into the main final, but finishing a solid 7th at what should be considered the toughest 1/8 buggy race ever, furthermore as the highest placed Novarossi driver, just infront of Robert Batlle."
Old 12-18-2010, 04:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Maybe it's time for all the family squabbles to end and bring all the Rossi boys back under one roof! While they're at it put Axe and Nova under one big roof. One big Italian family meal and 100 gallons of wine and all will be well, lmao.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by shanem121
Yeah no kidding. Is Drake next?? Interesting thats forsure.
do you have the car and have you built it?
Old 12-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Well

Originally Posted by houston
what if it is made by novarossi but designed by someone you know?
If it was a guy I know...then it Sounds even better......

HES puts engines together with lovin, and it shows on the track......
Old 01-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jaf1977
Check the nvision website....
Old 01-08-2011, 05:33 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jaf1977
you were right my friend they signed the aigoin brother that races for losi. great call!
Old 01-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by merdith6
If it was a guy I know...then it Sounds even better......

HES puts engines together with lovin, and it shows on the track......
i like LOVE