Search
Like Tree2Likes

AB Mods Racing Engines

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 07:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Glad to hear!

Glad to hear you are excited about it Adam! I hope the Rally isn't just a pure onroad with a bigger head. I'd like an engine for my buggy that performs extremely stout right in between an off road and onroad mill. Like being ballistic in the best of both worlds if possible.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:02 PM
Tech Addict

Just tell me what ur looking for and although i cant re invent the wheel so to speak, i will do what i can to tailor it for the best of both worlds for ya!
Old 03-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

wow after reading 38 pages, i am definately going to have to send you my motor... have u been busy working on rc engines? do you think you would have time to modd my picco boost .28 5tr in the next couple weeks? i should have it next week and can ship it out to you then.. lmk what you have for openings. good info.. thanks
Old 03-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Bigdawgsavage
wow after reading 38 pages, i am definately going to have to send you my motor... have u been busy working on rc engines? do you think you would have time to modd my picco boost .28 5tr in the next couple weeks? i should have it next week and can ship it out to you then.. lmk what you have for openings. good info.. thanks
Sure. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss!
Old 05-26-2014, 04:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Bump for a good service
Old 11-20-2014, 06:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Adam,
Do you have any dyno sheets on a MR Ninja .21 b01A ?
What are your thoughts on this old motor?
Just picked two up new
Old 11-23-2014, 04:57 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by CHOAS
Adam,
Do you have any dyno sheets on a MR Ninja .21 b01A ?
What are your thoughts on this old motor?
Just picked two up new
Im sure i do somewhere in one of these many laptops i have around here. Id have to dig around.....
Old 12-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Tech Addict

As im sure you all have noticed i haven't been advertising my services in quite some time. Reason being is i have been so busy with my full scale tuning business i didn't want to get too backed up so i basically stopped advertising my RC engine services... Slow turn around times is something no one is a fan of and i didn't want to run into that issue for my customers. I basically just had too much on my plate and have recently relieved myself of too much work. I was going out of town a few times a week, and some weeks more then that for a friend of mines shop to help them out on top of my work and customers... Well i am no longer doing that so it has opened me up for doing more RC engines! I also got back into racing nitro boats this year on the weekends i wasn't away and realized how much i missed this hobby i have been so deep into for most of my life. So basically what im saying is i now have more time to get back to what i love doing and being able to keep a turn around time that i am happy with and that keeps my customers happy! So feel free to hit me up. I have a facebook page for AB Mods that i have neglected for way too long. I plan to start updating that more as well. I'm very excited to get back into this as its always been something i enjoyed very much!

Here is a link to my facebook page for AB Mods. https://www.facebook.com/abmods/

Please feel free to go and check the page out and give it a like! Messaging me through there and Email at [email protected] is the best way to get ahold of me as my phone constantly rings off the hook... With owning 2 businesses its very hard to get to every call. So if you call me and don't get an answer please email me or PM me on my facebook page and i will get back with you in a timely manor... almost always within hours or same day.

Thanks for all the support over the years guys. I know i don't get on the forums much anymore but i would rather be doing work then browsing forums as browsing forums takes up too much valuable time!
Old 01-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Tech Addict

Working on a Novarossi .21 that will be fed 65% Nitromethane. Took a few pics to share!
Its the small details most over look that make all the difference. The fuel channels on the sleeve are obvious modification that have their purpose and place... The inside view of the sleeve is where things aren't so easy to see or explain and where things get MUCH more complicated... Very small changes inside there can make many degrees of change that make all the difference!
Old 02-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Tech Addict

Website link for email is still messed up... Even with the new site which IMO is a huge downgrade compared to my old site... Not happy about that but working with the guy on that. ANYWAY If anyone needs to get a hold of me email me directly at [email protected] Thanks
kgombe and Sein like this.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Colt4g63
Website link for email is still messed up... Even with the new site which IMO is a huge downgrade compared to my old site... Not happy about that but working with the guy on that. ANYWAY If anyone needs to get a hold of me email me directly at [email protected] Thanks
I sent you an email. Thanks
Old 02-13-2019, 02:07 PM
Tech Addict

Email issues seems to be resolved. Make sure to check your junk email as well if you have sent an email. Thanks
Old 02-13-2019, 08:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Colt4g63
Email issues seems to be resolved. Make sure to check your junk email as well if you have sent an email. Thanks

sent at you an email as well, nothing in my junk folder so far either
Old 02-13-2019, 08:43 PM
Tech Addict

I've been getting emails and returning them. And i don't have anything in my junk or spam folders... What are your emails? Send directly to my email instead of using link and see if it goes through. But all the test we have run have been working so far.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:36 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by kgombe

sent at you an email as well, nothing in my junk folder so far either
I remember your email. Not sure what happened there as i thought i had sent you a reply. Sorry about that.

I just replied to your email you just sent so you should have it in your inbox.