Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
Rayaracing sleeve resizing and tooling >

Rayaracing sleeve resizing and tooling

Like Tree15Likes

Rayaracing sleeve resizing and tooling

Old 10-23-2012, 03:12 PM
J33
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi Ray

Got mine today. Man that was quick.

Thanks
Geoffrey
Rockford IL

Originally Posted by RayA
Esteban, Thank you for the feedback. The other 5 sets should just as easily rebreakin and run great as well. i dont think there were any sealing surface issues I couldn't work out/correct those sets.

John, Just replied to your PM along with forwarded shipping tracking number your order.

Ed(UK) your 8 sets ship first thing monday morning.

Shipped Saturday Arvin(NV) and Tony(VA)

Shipped Thursday Geoffrey(IL) John(KS) Stephan(CT) Todd(NY)and Judd(CA)

All other orders serviced and serviced last week customers should have received no latter than tomorrow. And alot of orders came thru the shop doors last week ..........I'm officially today caught up, with zero work on the bench'.

Its a new week for new resizing tooling or resizing Service orders

Thanks guys!!!!!

Ray
RayAracing
Old 10-24-2012, 07:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default RayAracing Piston+Sleeve Reconditioning-Resizing Services

Originally Posted by J33
Hi Ray

Got mine today. Man that was quick.

Thanks
Geoffrey
Rockford IL
Geoffrey,
Your welcome. I try my best to maintain a 1-2 business day turn around on service orders.

Packages arrived today on the bench service in progress is Tim(MASS) Isac(MS) Chad(IL) James(MO) and Jody(NJ)

Confirmed Resizing Tooling orders this week go out next

I appreciate the business....Thanks guys

Ray
RayAracing
Old 10-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Hey Ray

Hey Ray I hope all is Ok up there. I just mailed two P/S sets to ya. Take care and be safe.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by merdith6
Hey Ray I hope all is Ok up there. I just mailed two P/S sets to ya. Take care and be safe.
Thanks Merdith,
The last 3 days it has been non stop rain, with extreme wind yesturday thru last night. All my roofs" are in place Starting to see some clearing , atleast short breaks from the rain, but not expecting any sun for another 4 or 5 days yet.

And just when I thought the worst was over, I get a email from Verizon and a call from a customer regards to RayAracing website down I just called my site administrator so I expect it will get resolved soon enough.

Meanwhile, just call or text me with any questions.

Repeat customers know the routine so I donot expect service orders to be hindered much. Thank You!!!

Kind regards,
Ray
RayAracing
Old 10-31-2012, 06:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thanks Merdith,
The last 3 days it has been non stop rain, with extreme wind yesturday thru last night. All my roofs" are in place Starting to see some clearing , atleast short breaks from the rain, but not expecting any sun for another 4 or 5 days yet.

And just when I thought the worst was over, I get a email from Verizon and a call from a customer regards to RayAracing website down I just called my site administrator so I expect it will get resolved soon enough.

Meanwhile, just call or text me with any questions.

Repeat customers know the routine so I donot expect service orders to be hindered much. Thank You!!!

Kind regards,
Ray
RayAracing
OK GOOD I THOUGHT MY COMPUTER DIDNT WANT ME TO GIVE YOU THE BIZ... MAILING MINE THIS WEEK. IS THE ADDRESS THE ONE IN YOUR SIG??
Old 10-31-2012, 11:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Lee R
OK GOOD I THOUGHT MY COMPUTER DIDNT WANT ME TO GIVE YOU THE BIZ... MAILING MINE THIS WEEK. IS THE ADDRESS THE ONE IN YOUR SIG??
Yes Lee address in my sig is correct shipping address. AND MY WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN. 116,761 website hits in the last 10 years with out a problem and hosting service shut me down for a credit card EXASPERATION DATE info update. OMG TALK ABOUT GETTING SKULL DRAGGED

Ray
RayAracing
Hektor (and his girlfriend) Layla
Old 11-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Merdith,
The worst of it as you know was in the NY City and new Jersey(aprox 400 miles east) areas. Not so bad here, but did loose power Tuesday night

Package arrived yesterday, serviced and shipped this morning. Thanks!!

Ray
RayAracing
Old 11-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Tech Elite

Default Nice

Merdith,
The worst of it as you know was in the NY City and new Jersey(aprox 400 miles east) areas. Not so bad here, but did loose power Tuesday night

Package arrived yesterday, serviced and shipped this morning. Thanks!!

Ray
RayAracing
Glad you are doing good and thanks for the great service as usual. You are the best.

Merdith
Old 11-02-2012, 05:55 AM
Tech Adept

RAY,

I JUST MAILED YOU A SET TO DO UP.

Last edited by Lee R; 11-03-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

RAY,

Lee,
Thanks ! Your order with Paypal payment was noted later part last week, Nov 2nd. Expecting package deliveries few others Monday+Tuesday.

Normal turn around time as I will be up here working in my warm shop reconditioning-resizing piston+sleeve sets all week M-F, along with I do have a few Outside last minute small jobs left to do here over the weekend before winter hits

Next week I will be completing resizing tooling orders again

Any questions guys call or text

Kind regards,

Ray
RayAracing
Old 11-08-2012, 05:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default RayAracing Shipping

RAY,

Lee, Arrived, serviced order and return ships this morning.

Also orders shipping is Houston's, Bob, Clockworks, and Andy

Thanks Guys

RayAracing
Old 11-13-2012, 08:52 AM
Tech Elite

Default HT P5

I just wanted to give a little feedback on the resize you did on my old p5.

It amazes me how it had tons of compression, but no mechanical pinch. I heated it up and it fired right up and idled better and ran smoother than ever. I swear it's better than a new engine. I only ran about 3/4 of a tank with a head coozie on it and it will get one more tank from the way it feels now to be ready to race.

Both of the p5's you did for me were exactly the same tightness, compression but no mechanical pinch. It really is the perfect setting for that engine.

The Alpha was for a friend and it was tighter, but that makes sense because it was way low on compression. It ran perfectly on break in I did it myself to make sure it was ready.

The plus-4 team was a strange engine. From new it lost compression in about 2-3 gallons. Keep in mind I don't wait till they are gone. The resize you did on that one was a little tighter than the p5's. Once again it makes sense because it was low on compression early in the life.

I really like the extra attention to what each engine needs. thanks a bunch Ray. It really is nice to keep those engines around and get all the life out of them.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:03 AM
Tech Adept

THANKS AGAIN, MY SPEED IS BACK TO ITS FORM, I THINK BETTER THAN IT WAS.... AWESOME WORK AND GREAT TURN AROUND TIME....
Old 11-19-2012, 04:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default RayAracing Piston+Sleeve Reconditioning-Resizing Service Feedback

I just wanted to give a little feedback on the resize you did on my old p5.

It amazes me how it had tons of compression, but no mechanical pinch. I heated it up and it fired right up and idled better and ran smoother than ever. I swear it's better than a new engine. I only ran about 3/4 of a tank with a head coozie on it and it will get one more tank from the way it feels now to be ready to race.

Both of the p5's you did for me were exactly the same tightness, compression but no mechanical pinch. It really is the perfect setting for that engine.

The Alpha was for a friend and it was tighter, but that makes sense because it was way low on compression. It ran perfectly on break in I did it myself to make sure it was ready.

The plus-4 team was a strange engine. From new it lost compression in about 2-3 gallons. Keep in mind I don't wait till they are gone. The resize you did on that one was a little tighter than the p5's. Once again it makes sense because it was low on compression early in the life.

I really like the extra attention to what each engine needs. thanks a bunch Ray. It really is nice to keep those engines around and get all the life out of them.
Merdith,
Thanks for taking the time sharing your the short re-breakin experience. Many pages of feedbacks here this RayAracing services thread ...........nice

You too Lee....Thank You

Its cold outside here in western NY.....shop is extra warm Keep the packages coming guys

call text or email me with Any questions

Kind regards,

Ray
RayAracing
Old 11-20-2012, 04:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi Ray ,

I mailed seven P/S sets to you,are they arrived ?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.