Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
Murnan Modified Motors Offroad >

Murnan Modified Motors Offroad

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Murnan Modified Motors Offroad

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 02:38 PM
Tech Adept

i whant a ninja jx.21 modified were can a order one
Old 03-31-2009, 02:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by alexzone007
i whant a ninja jx.21 modified were can a order one

http://www.murnanmodified.com
Old 03-31-2009, 03:13 PM
Tech Regular

For the one's who are attending or might attend the http://www.wiregrassindoornationals.com in Dothan, AL May 1-3, 2009 Uriah is a sponsor of this event. He is donating a couple of engines for prizes plus he will be there as well. I am sure he will be bringing some of his engines for sale too.

I know of atleast 6+ guys that will be running his engines at this event, and if I had to bet (due to the past history) a few of them will most likely be in the Pro A Mains.

Last edited by seayya; 04-01-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joey Powell
Marcus-Things are good. The racing scene up here in Charlotte is crazy. I actually have to choose what races to run because there are too many too attend. I could feasibly race 4 times a week up here with the East coast nitro series, NC state series, The Farm, Carolinas, Nitro Valley, and Overcash all less than an hour from the house. I don't know whether to sh!t or wind my wrist watch! I love it. I can't wait for the Battle. You gonna let my squeeze on that Plus 4 when you get there?
the FARM lance's track...is the BOMB, yea when i was done there hit him up, than in aiken south carolina the atomic racers club..where the hold the everfamous watermelon classis'...plenty of track, i envy you!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

murnans modified nova plus 4 eng is hands down the best running engine on the market for 1/8 scale buggy or truggy that i have seen or driven.this guy is no joke all business check out his site.i now have around four bottles of fuel though my plus 4.it will fire up with no throttle it is super smooth but yet dont let the smoothness foul you because i dont believe there is enough track to tame the beast with this eng no where near completely broken in i was getting between 10 and 11 mins a tank on my mbx6 driving it like i stoled it.if you are looking for a great engine modder look no futher you have found him
Old 04-01-2009, 07:12 AM
Tech Adept

Location: I live in the middle of nowhere. A place where we have roughly 0 nitro tracks, on or off road. All we have is flat grass and open corn fields, sometimes it's not even fun to bash there anymore.

man thats crazy, i wish i had the money to buy a motor like that, but then again i only have a 300 dollar car, so a 400 dollar engine would kind of seem crazy, i would probably wreck the funkin' thing anyway and waste all 700, so i'll stick with my sweet hyper 21
Old 04-01-2009, 07:33 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by toofast55
if you are looking for a great engine modder look no futher you have found him
Coundn't agree with you more!

Old 04-13-2009, 04:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Whats happening guys? Any news on motors or questions for Uriah?

+4 gets better and better with every tank. 3 gallons and absolutely insane!
Old 04-17-2009, 03:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Just ordered a +4 ive had one of his engines before .12 3CT and was very pleased with it a very fast engine at my track so i cant wait to try the new +4 and another famous Murnan Modified
Old 04-17-2009, 04:35 AM
Tech Master

You are going to love the +4. If you have any questions or anything for that matter swing in and drop us a line.
Old 05-16-2009, 04:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default toro nero

hi guys , im planning to buy MM-toronero forr my losi2.0 buggy. Would be this engine too much for buggy, should I buy MM-plus4 ? i just need an engine which gives me a lot of topend speed, and at least 10min. of runtime.
anyone tryed MM-toronero?
Old 05-16-2009, 06:17 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ANDRAZ
hi guys , im planning to buy MM-toronero forr my losi2.0 buggy. Would be this engine too much for buggy, should I buy MM-plus4 ? i just need an engine which gives me a lot of topend speed, and at least 10min. of runtime.
I like the MM+4 in buggy. The Toro Nero has too much power for buggy. I also like the throttle response, of the +4 better. The MM+4 will also give you the runtime you are looking for, the toro will not.

The MM+4 is my favorite off road engine. I can put the 6.5, or 7mm insert in, and run for 11+ minutes hard for the mains. I can put the 8, or 9 in for qualifying, and have even more power than I can lay down, and still run about 10 minutes. All without touching the needle. This engine is unmatched as far as runtime/power/ease of tune combination.

If you are after just speed the Toro Nero is faster, but the MM+4 will surely make better laptimes due to it's easy to drive powerband. At least that is what my team, and I have found.

I have found that even on the highest bite tracks, it is easy to overpower the chassis with some engines. The engine may be more powerful, but that does not always translate into better laptimes in off road due to excessive wheelspin, and tire wear.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ANDRAZ

andraz i have not run the toro nero so i cant say about it but i can say is murnans mod on the 4 is going to make you smile every time you hit the track you do not need any more engine then that i dont care who you are i could not be any more pleased with an engine imho do the plus 4
Old 05-17-2009, 01:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks guys for infos, i choose plus 4 MM.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:52 AM
Tech Master

ANDRAZ- Hey man rock out with the +4. That thing is by far the best motor I have ever run. I ran MM Toro Nero and its sick. WAY TOO hard to drive, even in a truggy. In a buggy its going to be way to much to handle.

The +4 is a monster. Tons and tons of power and stupid runtime. What pipe are you thinking about running on it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.