Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
Any info when the novarossi factory going to reopen??? >

Any info when the novarossi factory going to reopen???

Like Tree27Likes

Any info when the novarossi factory going to reopen???

Old 08-16-2020, 09:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Any info when the novarossi factory going to reopen???

Am waiting on stock to be back in shops soon I hope.
As I want a novarossi engine but still, have know clue from my supplier when this is going to happen?
Anyone got a info on this?
petersen114 likes this.
Old 08-16-2020, 11:46 PM
Tech Adept

Novarossi will probably just close for good.
This is what sources close to them keep saying for weeks.
Old 08-17-2020, 02:00 AM
Tech Lord

You know there are 2 huge Novarossi topics to find where there is allready discussed a lot about the current status of Novarossi?
captain america likes this.
Old 08-17-2020, 04:42 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
You know there are 2 huge Novarossi topics to find where there is allready discussed a lot about the current status of Novarossi?
Why dont you link them? good to see your attitude hasnt changed since covid.
Kyosho Kid, 8T, token and 3 others like this.
Old 08-17-2020, 05:06 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by MonsterJuice View Post
Why dont you link them? good to see your attitude hasnt changed since covid.
Why should I? As if they can not be found. Going to the Offroad and Onroad engine forums they are almost topped. For someone living on these forums for at least 1 year he should know where engine talk is done and that there is a forum search.
captain america likes this.
Old 08-17-2020, 01:18 PM
Tech Adept

Why should I? As if they can not be found. Going to the Offroad and Onroad engine forums they are almost topped. For someone living on these forums for at least 1 year he should know where engine talk is done and that there is a forum search.
thats not the point, its the way you reply to people, if your going to reply with an arrogant comment atleast put the links aswell.
Most posts of yours are arrogant and/or making the person look dumb without providing much actual help.

Im sure you're very knowledgeable, but your way of translating that knowledge onto a forum comes across very arrogant.
Old 08-17-2020, 01:26 PM
Tech Champion

Are you from S. Texas also?
Old 08-17-2020, 02:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Because the point of participating in a forum is to be helpful.
petersen114 and 8T like this.
Old 08-17-2020, 02:29 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by MonsterJuice View Post
thats not the point, its the way you reply to people, if your going to reply with an arrogant comment atleast put the links aswell.
Most posts of yours are arrogant and/or making the person look dumb without providing much actual help.

Im sure you're very knowledgeable, but your way of translating that knowledge onto a forum comes across very arrogant.
Yeah right... its me.... Not that guy that starts a new topic in the wrong forum while there are central Novarossi topics he knows where to find beside other topics to be found on this issue......
Old 08-18-2020, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Not much movement on their FB page, I have sent emails and messages with no reply, response, or that looked at message notifier.

Time to go OS speed spec III and soon IV... or is that
Old 08-18-2020, 02:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Juglenaut View Post
Not much movement on their FB page, I have sent emails and messages with no reply, response, or that looked at message notifier.

Time to go OS speed spec III and soon IV... or is that
Am going to hold out till September, then see were they are at.
My novarossi B7 should not blow up by then as just had it pinched,😁
Old 08-21-2020, 07:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yeah right... its me.... Not that guy that starts a new topic in the wrong forum while there are central Novarossi topics he knows where to find beside other topics to be found on this issue......
Here's a thought: Maybe both problems exist simultaneously. Unlike the rest of us, you can at least fix one of the two problems in this thread.
8T and token like this.
Old 08-24-2020, 12:02 AM
Tech Champion

There is no bigger waste of forum space IMO than telling people to go search elsewhere for whatever they're looking for.. Even if it's the 5th thread with other ones obviously and easily findable, just ignore it - or if you're feeling helpful link one of the others...

I'd be kind of interested to know what's going on with Novarossi. Just looked quickly in the engine section, including the last page of the Novarossi engine thread, and didn't see anything. And no I'm not going to read 20 pgs back in that thread to find out.. Reality of the world. A forum is for discussion - it's not a library.

Anyway, I hope Novarossi sticks around. What a massive shame that would be if they went away...
8T, token and MPorter like this.
Old 08-24-2020, 12:29 AM
Tech Lord

Yeah... meanwhile days ago in the onroad central Novarossi topic someone wrote what he has heard on a big race in Europe. You can stick to this topic but you can also look in other topics (talking about wrong using forum space)
Old 07-25-2021, 08:31 PM
Tech Adept

hi guys, any updates on Novarossi as a going concern for business? Are they back and running? (trying to decide if i keep my Rossi motor (which i like, as long as i can get parts for it in the future) or if i should flip it with a car i'm selling.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.