Elite 5 head button issue?

Old 10-25-2019, 04:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Elite 5 head button issue?

So Iíve been experiencing a slight, yet somewhat consistent bubble from the plug/head button area. It has been noticeable in my opinion since the beginning of break in till now. Iím about 11-12 tanks in. I can literally think about one time I didnít notice it, and that was about tank of break in about 4th tank. Needles have been somewhat dialed in to not being so pig rich. Itís not been on a track, but I have ran it around mimicking throttle/brake and minutes. About 15-20 mins estimated and a couple tanks straight. No stopping except a temp test twice. I saw 273 degrees the last final time right before I shut it down.

Ive used 3 plugs. Iím in Florida and itís still warm and humid. Cto7, ran horrible for almost 2 tanks, Then the stock cto5 it came with, ran pretty good and allowed me to set needles tank by tank. The 5 died basically after the 8th tank. Iíve been using a cto6 now. Best results but like every other plug and tank, this bubble is still there. 25/11 Byrons, in my opinion a proper break in. No it wasnt heat cycled or ebis but I felt I did well and was easy on it when I should have been. This just canít be right and bothers me when I have to clean every time and risk dropping debris in there eventually

Last edited by KeyMB; 10-25-2019 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Location