Search
Like Tree4Likes

Lrp zz21 c square stroke

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 02:26 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Lrp zz21 c square stroke

I've been looking everywhere for reviews on this motor and how it runs and what pipe is beast but I can't find nothing but what's on amain and I tried to get the. Matching pipe the 93 screamer amd can't find it any where did I make a mistake buying this motor I know it a os b21 but when my friend took it apart it has different back plate that bored. O think not sure of termonaligy amd the crank is different can someone shed some light for me cause there is no other thread on here I looked??? Thanks for any Info I guess the motor is a power house I've been told
Old 11-19-2019, 01:01 PM
am
Tech Master

https://www.lrp.cc/en/product/lrp-zz...tition-engine/
Bigv likes this.
Old 11-19-2019, 02:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigv
I've been looking everywhere for reviews on this motor and how it runs and what pipe is beast but I can't find nothing but what's on amain and I tried to get the. Matching pipe the 93 screamer amd can't find it any where did I make a mistake buying this motor I know it a os b21 but when my friend took it apart it has different back plate that bored. O think not sure of termonaligy amd the crank is different can someone shed some light for me cause there is no other thread on here I looked??? Thanks for any Info I guess the motor is a power house I've been told
I also looked for you as well with no luck on the screamer, maybe soon LRP will re make them but my suggestion is look up info on the OS side of this motor and go from there, only difference is the carb manufacturer I may be wrong. Seems like a nice motor though with good numbers to back it up. Best of luck and rip it up.
Bigv likes this.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:28 PM
Tech Adept

Default Hi there

Originally Posted by 10racer

I also looked for you as well with no luck on the screamer, maybe soon LRP will re make them but my suggestion is look up info on the OS side of this motor and go from there, only difference is the carb manufacturer I may be wrong. Seems like a nice motor though with good numbers to back it up. Best of luck and rip it up.
Thanks alot guys for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer me I'm new to rc only been doing it for 2 years
Old 12-26-2019, 05:58 AM
Tech Rookie

I wouldn't recommend the LRP Screamer pipe. The Screamer pipe always performed worst when trying out different pipes.
Old 12-27-2019, 09:51 AM
Tech Rookie

The square stroke will run awesome on the OS 2090, 2060 or LRP screamer. I recommend the 2090 as the power will be awesome and it will have the best fuel mileage of the 3.
Old 12-30-2019, 08:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 81 (99%+)
Talking Zzc

I just pick up 2 ZZc they'll be here in a few days

I got a hipex 2135 l50 hd
and a o.s. 2090 to try
https://www.actionrcdistribution.com/

The 93 screamer could be discontinued won't know until the 6th
Tony is checking the factory for me..

Pm with any questions you may have....

Mark
Old 01-03-2020, 12:57 AM
Tech Adept

Default Hi there

Originally Posted by Goof
I just pick up 2 ZZc they'll be here in a few days

I got a hipex 2135 l50 hd
and a o.s. 2090 to try
https://www.actionrcdistribution.com/

The 93 screamer could be discontinued won't know until the 6th
Tony is checking the factory for me..

Pm with any questions you may have....

Mark
that's awesome let me know how it goes
Old 01-06-2020, 07:46 PM
Tech Master

The 93 screamer is discontinued
Old 01-23-2020, 04:34 PM
Tech Master

Default Twins

These are so beautiful
I can't wait to 🔥🔥 🔥 these up

Thank you LRP

BLUE IS BETTER

If u are interested in 1 or 2 look up
https://www.actionrcdistribution.com/ for info
Attached Thumbnails Lrp zz21 c square stroke-img_20200123_161330_7.jpg  

Last edited by Goof; 01-23-2020 at 07:23 PM.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:12 AM
Tech Adept

Default Hi there

These are so beautiful
I can't wait to 🔥🔥 🔥 these up

Thank you LRP

BLUE IS BETTER

If u are interested in 1 or 2 look up
https://www.actionrcdistribution.com/ for info
Hi there I'm Marco I'm the one that started the thread lrp Square stroke engine. I was just wondering how you're finding your Motors. I can't find nothing on them. I'm going to check out your link though and see what it says. You can message me back with some info. I'd greatly appreciate it. Maybe what pipe you're using?
​​
Old 02-06-2020, 11:34 AM
Tech Master

Wink

Originally Posted by Bigv
Hi there I'm Marco I'm the one that started the thread lrp Square stroke engine. I was just wondering how you're finding your Motors. I can't find nothing on them. I'm going to check out your link though and see what it says. You can message me back with some info. I'd greatly appreciate it. Maybe what pipe you're using?
​​
Hi Marco these engines have been super impressive I'm running a hipex 2135 l50 pipe
And a os 2090 75 mm and I like the hipex better so far I haven't got a race tune on them yet I was just running them slow around the track while others raced it probably wasn't a good idea but it was the only way to get them going and I didn't get them too hot hopefully... at a track and haven't ran all winter had to have a little fun.. I'm
really glad I got them lots of compliments and they're going to be Screamers💯🦸💪💪🤫
Bigv likes this.

Last edited by Goof; 02-09-2020 at 11:03 PM.
Old 03-13-2020, 05:40 AM
Tech Adept

Default Hi there

Hi Marco these engines have been super impressive I'm running a hipex 2135 l50 pipe
And a os 2090 75 mm and I like the hipex better so far I haven't got a race tune on them yet I was just running them slow around the track while others raced it probably wasn't a good idea but it was the only way to get them going and I didn't get them too hot hopefully... at a track and haven't ran all winter had to have a little fun.. I'm
really glad I got them lots of compliments and they're going to be Screamers💯🦸💪💪🤫
So how's it going now in another month I'm going to get mine going im using a 2060 pipe to start than I'll graduate to the 2090 pipe I'm dying to race I bought mine the square stroke one amd man the head is so low its even to my body amd it has 3 Gallons I was told so its in it sweet spot I had a pro take it apart and he said it looks great so I'll be ready to rip right away let me know how they are plsase
Old 03-13-2020, 05:41 AM
Tech Adept

Default Hi there

Oh did u sell the other motor or u still got it???
Old 09-08-2021, 02:04 PM
Tech Adept

Old thread i know, but i got the LRP square stroke with an os 2090.
The engine has only 3 liters, but it seem to run at a fairly high temperature, considering i run it very rich (7mins top with a tank) it goes up to 115°C.
Experieces?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.