Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UrabusDenis

Alpha Worlds Ed. & Dragon 2

Old 09-04-2019, 09:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Alpha Worlds Ed. & Dragon 2

Does anybody know or has tried if the rod is interchangeable between the Lutz Worlds Edition and the Dragon 2 engines?

The rods are different part numbers but I'm being told they're interchangeable.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mercfocus View Post
Does anybody know or has tried if the rod is interchangeable between the Lutz Worlds Edition and the Dragon 2 engines?

The rods are different part numbers but I'm being told they're interchangeable.
i heard someone tell me the one rod on the one dragon2 is the same rod as the other dragon 3 rod. I heard it was just beefed up and better but same length Not sure if itís true but I believe it was mentioned in the alpha thread in past page or so.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jersey View Post

i heard someone tell me the one rod on the one dragon2 is the same rod as the other dragon 3 rod. I heard it was just beefed up and better but same length Not sure if itís true but I believe it was mentioned in the alpha thread in past page or so.
But I'm wondering how it fits in the Lutz Worlds Edition OR is that the same as the Dragon 3?
Old 09-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

But I'm wondering how it fits in the Lutz Worlds Edition OR is that the same as the Dragon 3?
best to ask in the alpha thread but someone told me the d2 rod is same as d3 but d3 rod beefed up. Again not sure but if you can find diagrams of each engine and see if they list the part numbers.
I believe the original lutz engine had bad rods then world edition they corrected that? I think I read that. Iíd ask in the post and you might get answer quicker. Sorry I donít have answer look through the alpha thread you might have answer in there already from the past couple years.
Old 09-08-2019, 01:37 PM
Tech Addict

best to ask in the alpha thread but someone told me the d2 rod is same as d3 but d3 rod beefed up. Again not sure but if you can find diagrams of each engine and see if they list the part numbers.
I believe the original lutz engine had bad rods then world edition they corrected that? I think I read that. Iíd ask in the post and you might get answer quicker. Sorry I donít have answer look through the alpha thread you might have answer in there already from the past couple years.
I did look through that thread and also replied with questions on there. It was after a couple days, I posted a separate thread on this.

I'm finding a lot of mixed answers from too many sources on this so trying to find a good answer anyway I can.
Old 09-08-2019, 01:38 PM
Tech Regular

I did look through that thread and also replied with questions on there. It was after a couple days, I posted a separate thread on this.

I'm finding a lot of mixed answers from too many sources on this so trying to find a good answer anyway I can.

Try sending him a message

Last edited by jersey; 09-08-2019 at 02:28 PM.
Old 09-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Tech Addict

Try sending him a message
Did you get this by using the search bar?

I don't know why but the search bar doesn't work when I use it. I've tested it by searching for my own posts to not find them.

It's especially frustrating in the for sale threads.

Anyway, thanks for finding this. Now I might try one of the rods someone mentioned in a PM to me a couple days ago.
Old 09-08-2019, 05:44 PM
Tech Regular

Did you get this by using the search bar?

I don't know why but the search bar doesn't work when I use it. I've tested it by searching for my own posts to not find them.

It's especially frustrating in the for sale threads.

Anyway, thanks for finding this. Now I might try one of the rods someone mentioned in a PM to me a couple days ago.
no I looked in the alpha thread you also commented. I like reading this forum but only went back like 3 page.
go recheck the alpha page I posted there
Old 09-09-2019, 05:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Sorry, didn't check the forums in a few days since I was on vacation. Yes, they are interchangeable. You can put a new rod in an older engine and it will work, it will just be beefier.
jersey likes this.