Who makes this nitro motor

Reply

Old 04-24-2018, 09:21 PM
  #1  
Tech Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Default Who makes this nitro motor

Hey guys I'm new to this so I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum or not. I was given a used nitro motor that says it's from Italy on the bottom of it and on the heat sink it says it's engraved with monster Max yet it does not say Nava Rossi on it most Motors I've ever seen have the Envy on the side of it this does not can you tell me what it is
Bradjac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 10:44 PM
  #2  
Tech Master
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Quinby south Carolina
Posts: 1,489
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Itís probably an os speed, does it have a carburetor??
Matt Piva is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 01:46 AM
  #3  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 805
Default

Most likely a Max Power, made by Novarossi. Though a picture would help, as it's a bit difficult understanding your text.
NitroVein is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 05:00 AM
  #4  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 834
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I think this is an attack of the autocorrect system.
RCTecher12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 07:03 AM
  #5  
Tech Champion
 
Roelof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Holland
Posts: 8,300
Default

Originally Posted by NitroVein View Post
Most likely a Max Power, made by Novarossi. Though a picture would help, as it's a bit difficult understanding your text.
Maxpower would never use "monster" on his heads....

Looks to mee more like a monstertruck engine, like 4.1cc and then the Picco based .26 engines come in my mind like Trinity who has the "monter max" electric motors but also have sold Picco based nitro engines.

Other possibillity is that it is just a different head on an Italian motor.
Roelof is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:36 AM
  #6  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
HaulinBass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: grande prairie alberta canada
Posts: 2,642
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default


is it a sirio .27?
HaulinBass is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 09:05 AM
  #7  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (17)
 
SQC049's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,957
Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Bradjac View Post
Hey guys I'm new to this so I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum or not. I was given a used nitro motor that says it's from Italy on the bottom of it and on the heat sink it says it's engraved with monster Max yet it does not say Nava Rossi on it most Motors I've ever seen have the Envy on the side of it this does not can you tell me what it is
Originally Posted by Matt Piva View Post
Itís probably an os speed, does it have a carburetor??
If it says it was made in Italy it is 100% not an OS Speed. Maybe an old Sirio based Trinity motor?
SQC049 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 09:17 AM
  #8  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 805
Default

Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
Maxpower would never use "monster" on his heads....

Looks to mee more like a monstertruck engine, like 4.1cc and then the Picco based .26 engines come in my mind like Trinity who has the "monter max" electric motors but also have sold Picco based nitro engines.

Other possibillity is that it is just a different head on an Italian motor.
Sorry, had a really hard time to understand what he wrote.

Originally Posted by HaulinBass View Post

is it a sirio .27?
That's Sirio branding on the cooling head.
NitroVein is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service