Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

lol at johnny yea the points system sucks

maybe a-main will be open next year so we can have a 3 track race again
Old 01-19-2006, 10:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by johnny boy
lol are you kidding me peter,just because people smoke some grass they are a druggie you know a lot of people that smoke, are you just hating on me because i posted that you got punked like a punk bitch by barry baker.

by the way i haven't smoked in a really long time 3 years to be exact should i call you a alcholic because you have talked about drinking

well i don't know if your coment was joking or just get back at me for some coments that i have made about you,hell maybe we will be good buds in the future,or rc/tech enemy's,or maybe in real life if you take everything to heart, but for now im boared and want to play on rc/tech
drinking is legal. how did i get punked by barry again?? we are good friends we go to denny's to pick up chicks after races

monty- i will try to use more of these like everyone else, I JUST WANT TO FIT IN! 'sniff'
Old 01-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 328 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peter_robinson
drinking is legal. how did i get punked by barry again?? we are good friends

monty- i will try to use more of these like everyone else, I JUST WANT TO FIT IN! 'sniff'
come on peter you and i both know how barry is, he came off the stand yelling at you.man you used more smily faces then me

yes drinking is legal
Old 01-19-2006, 11:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

he yelled at me becuase i beat him, i guess i dont see where you are going with this...
Old 01-20-2006, 01:31 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by peter_robinson
he yelled at me becuase i beat him, i guess i dont see where you are going with this...
not really going anywhere with this more or less just trying to give you a hard time on rc/tech
Old 01-20-2006, 02:55 AM
Tech Legend

Johhny

Barry use the oldest trick in the book ...
Told the lad how to detune his ride enought for Barry to punk him off the track...

Whut a Sucker !!!!!

No wondered he cried ......

Old 01-20-2006, 03:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Old 01-20-2006, 07:51 AM
Tech Legend

SCORE !!!!
Attached Thumbnails ECT round 3 Four Seasons R/C Raceway Saturday Feb 4th 15.00 per entry-flaming-cherry%60s.jpg   ECT round 3 Four Seasons R/C Raceway Saturday Feb 4th 15.00 per entry-flaming-cherry%60s.jpg   ECT round 3 Four Seasons R/C Raceway Saturday Feb 4th 15.00 per entry-flaming-cherry%60s.jpg  
Old 01-20-2006, 09:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

It is unfortunate but it is allready done and it was the choice of Eddie. I would like to do everything I personaly can do to keep this professional. The ECT holds nothing against Peel It R/C Raceway as like I have said befor it was two bottom lines that could not work. I would love to race at Peel It but it looks as if protecting the ECT's bottom line was offensive to the owner of Peel It. He should understand that there is no profits for the management of the ECT but we still have trophies and prizes to buy at the end of the season. As the ECT is paid on a per race entry basis the bottom line for the series is to have the race on a day that will bring racers out to the facilities. A race on Superbowl Sunday as well as a Sunday that is not on a Holiday weekend hurts that bottom line. Peel it's bottom line is one and the same. He needs to make a living and keep the doors open so we all can enjoy the raceway now as well as the future. Holding our race on Saturday the 4th hurt his bottom line in his eyes. I understand that 100% With that said I am asking Eddie O to please understand that the events that took place were not personal and never meant to be. I am personally apologising as some of the confusion can be pointed at me. My cell phone is currently not on so Mike could not call me. I also forgot to change my Signiture so the series date still showed the 5th on there. I hope Eddie can see that these events are nothing to get angry with and that the ECT in 2005 2006 has been professional and it will get bigger as time goes on. I hope that in 2006/2007 Peel It will allow for the series to join in. If not it is a loss to the series, the racers and the facility. I would like the racers to also not hold anything against Peel It for their decision.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:10 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Poweredbysbc
It is unfortunate but it is allready done and it was the choice of Eddie. I would like to do everything I personaly can do to keep this professional. The ECT holds nothing against Peel It R/C Raceway as like I have said befor it was two bottom lines that could not work. I would love to race at Peel It but it looks as if protecting the ECT's bottom line was offensive to the owner of Peel It. He should understand that there is no profits for the management of the ECT but we still have trophies and prizes to buy at the end of the season. As the ECT is paid on a per race entry basis the bottom line for the series is to have the race on a day that will bring racers out to the facilities. A race on Superbowl Sunday as well as a Sunday that is not on a Holiday weekend hurts that bottom line. Peel it's bottom line is one and the same. He needs to make a living and keep the doors open so we all can enjoy the raceway now as well as the future. Holding our race on Saturday the 4th hurt his bottom line in his eyes. I understand that 100% With that said I am asking Eddie O to please understand that the events that took place were not personal and never meant to be. I am personally apologising as some of the confusion can be pointed at me. My cell phone is currently not on so Mike could not call me. I also forgot to change my Signiture so the series date still showed the 5th on there. I hope Eddie can see that these events are nothing to get angry with and that the ECT in 2005 2006 has been professional and it will get bigger as time goes on. I hope that in 2006/2007 Peel It will allow for the series to join in. If not it is a loss to the series, the racers and the facility. I would like the racers to also not hold anything against Peel It for their decision.
write a book about it brian,and you stil suck
Old 01-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Tech Legend

Default Hard to stop a good thing ....

Brain, just keep a positive attitude...
Its a good thing seeing the N/w electric crowd getting things organize..

I mean it been years of nothing till now ...

The ECT is growing with more popularity every race....
Soon the ECT will rule, it will be national in scope even !!!
Old 01-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I hope so that is the goal...
Old 01-20-2006, 11:23 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Poweredbysbc
I hope so that is the goal...
you suckkkkkkkk!!!!
Old 01-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Tech Master

im glad its not at peel it , ray
Old 01-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Talking

does everybody have to be such ill nomenclatured pu$$yweiners holy smokes. it is all our faults and none of our faults at the same time, and when you really really really get to the bottom of it all its only one for lack of a better word "persons" fault the wildest babbling idiot in the r/c community the one, the only, dare i say it ................to be continued

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.