Wiki Posts
Search

Happy Thanks to all RC'ers

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 09:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Smile Happy Thanks to all RC'ers

Happy Thanksgiving to all the super RC racers in the Northwest.

As a track owner and avid fan of RC racing for many years, I have met some of the nicest people from all walks of life in this hobby/sport.
Every racer comes in with a different ideas of RC, but the main goal is to race those little cars, helping others, and making new friends.
What more could a person want? Besides winning! But we know that's not everything.

It's a tough world out there and being able to spend a day with your family and friends, share a few laughs, hug a little, eating some terrific food and enjoying your time together is the very best.
Family and/or friends are the most important things in your life, racing is maybe a second, or a third.

I am truly thankful to have been able to provide a place for you to race and to meet so many terrific people. No matter your skills, age, or income, you all contribute to the WWof RC. (wonderful world of RC) and make it the best.

Thank you to all who have helped me at the track on your own time, given me a smile, a hug and encouragement when needed, or even if not needed.
Thank you for being the best supporters of RC racing.
Enjoy your day and see you at the track!
Debbie
Old 11-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Tech Addict

What a thoughtful post. I don't know you, but it sounds like you are what this hobby is all about. You have a wonderful Thanksgiving also. If we are ever over your way, we will stop by your track. Thank you.

Diane - Losilady
Old 11-23-2005, 10:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Happy Thanksgiving to you 2 sweet Ladies as well.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:26 AM
Tech Master

As i don't by into all this turkey stuffing myself iwon't wish you all happy thanksgiving.
I will however second the thought's that debbie has expressed. Being new to this business and all, i have meet some of the most helpful and honest people around. Thank you all for your support for the last few month's of racing and i look forward to many more (with your support).
Lets all work together to help promote this sport even more. You guy's are a great bunch of people and i know that others would benifit from getting to know you.

Have a great day
Old 11-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Old 11-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Tech Addict

i think i need a hanky,,,this is so touching sob,sob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 11-24-2005, 01:03 PM
Tech Addict

YEAH! TIME TO GO EAT THE TURKEY!!

Old 11-25-2005, 05:49 AM
Tech Addict

ITS TO EARLY TO SHOP!

WALMART WAS CRAZY AND I WENT HOME, THE LINES WERE ALL THE WAY AROUND THE BACK OF THE BUILDING AND NO PARKING PLACES

WOW!
Old 11-25-2005, 09:05 AM
Tech Regular

just talked to the wife and she says its crazy. ill stay home and enjoy the mini vacation. hey deb, thanks for all the help and for having a great track. kinda miss it but we are haveing fun racing the kart. doug