Like Tree5Likes

PDX Mini Z Racing Club

Old 12-09-2019, 06:04 AM
Tech Adept

Next racing, next Monday December 16th for our Christmas party and Fall awards ceremony. All are welcome. I will get details out soon.
Old 12-29-2019, 09:06 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Reliable website?

Hi folks,
This is Allan. Iíve been looking online for an aluminum motor mount for an lm chassis. I found one that I want on the website shop.tinyrc.com. Is this a reliable website? Thanks!
Old 12-30-2019, 08:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by atrinie415 View Post
Hi folks,
This is Allan. Iíve been looking online for an aluminum motor mount for an lm chassis. I found one that I want on the website shop.tinyrc.com. Is this a reliable website? Thanks!
I would avoid that site, very slow and never updated. Save some time and buy the motor mount through the Kenon Hobby website. Thats the home of PN racing. Best motor mounts in the industry.
Old 12-30-2019, 09:28 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Allan, I have not ordered through Tiny rc before, so i can't say. Most of us will use Kenon, or this newer site which is pretty good. https://www.excelrc.com/rc-surface/kyosho-mini-z/ Or be watching for it on ebay. Hope that helps, Ty
Old 01-19-2020, 07:44 PM
Tech Adept

Racing tomorrow night, Monday January 20th, the start of the Spring HFAY series. Greater Portland Bible Church, Student Center. 2374 SW Vermont St, Portland, OR 97219. Doors open at 4:30. Since it's HFAY, we will start as close to 6 as possible. Racing until 9:30. Looking forward to another great HFAY season. See you all then, Ty
Old 04-26-2020, 12:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Micro RC

Hey guys, thought folks might find this car interesting. Hope everyone is well! I can't post any links to youtube because I am a fairly new user. I really recommend looking up "Passeri RC car" on youtube. I am amazed at the level of functionality. I would call this hobby level.
-Allan
Old 04-27-2020, 01:59 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Allan, Great to hear from you. We have missed you a bunch even before C19 hit. We are still on hold until further notice. I will get more info here as we get rollin again. We've got a lot of HFAY to catch up on.... Cheers. Chat soon. Ty
Old 05-04-2020, 10:04 AM
Tech Adept

no racing tonight, but maybe soon. stay healthy ya'll, and we'll see what we can do soon. Ty
Old 05-31-2020, 09:46 AM
Tech Adept

We race HFAY tomorrow night. Things were really heating up in February with very few points apart at the top 4 and then in the remaining 7 are very close as well. More exciting racing to happen tomorrow for sure.

Racing with Ken at Smith Speedway in Hillsboro. This location will only be shared via text, phone call, or PM by Ty Gebhardt. Only room for 12. Leave comment below that you are coming, so we plan for numbers.

When: This Monday, June1, from 4pm to 9:30 or when we want. HFAY points series.

This space has seen very little use since folks working from home. Bring sanitizer and Clorox wipes, and you can do a quick clean of the surfaces for your work area. But use your own discretion when you come.

Guidelines:

First off, if you don't feel comfortable getting together yet, we understand. We want you to come back when you do feel good about it.

Second, if you have been sick in the past two weeks, or are presently, then don't come. You are not allowed to play tonight. Stay home and get better.

Third, We will all wear masks while in attendance. Bring your own. I don't have any extras presently. I believe some guys have extras, but if you don't know if you will have a mask for the night, don't come. Work it out ahead of time.

Fourth, Bring your own hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes if you want. We will all be washing our hands often and will be practicing social distancing in the pits, 6 ft apart, as well as during racing. If you are more comfortable wearing gloves, then bring them. Bring whatever makes you feel the most comfortable in a public setting.... or feel free to come another time down the road. We get it.

Now the normal stuff. Bring extension cords, plan own meals, etc etc.

See you there. Ty