Wiki Posts
Search

2005/2006 Northwest Onroad Indoor Championship Series

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 11:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peter_robinson

but i am sponsored so my opinion dosent count anymore, just ignore.
heres another qoute from that same post... and why are you bringing something back up that we argued about over a month ago??? i thought we were done with all that.

is it just me... or does everybody on here (when opinions conflict) act like i just called their mom a whore??? honestly, if you have an R/C car of any kind (except maybe radio shack, those go-forward and reverse to the left cars always confused me) you are cool in my book. all of you guys are my friends and if you know me, then you know that i am easy to get along with.

so why all the hostility? im not trying to start a fight, just taking in what i have seen, and stating my opinion.

this post was brought to you in part by garrett, for helping me spell
Old 09-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

you just call my mom a whore???? i thought you were my friend, well i can tell you that i am going to pull quotes from a long time ago and twist them around to make you look like the bad guy, ITS ON!!!

nothing was brought to you by me.....why would i be sitting in the motor room with you and steve at 11:59 pm???
Old 09-15-2005, 05:18 AM
Tech Master

Peter I am not being hostile to you I am just making the point that the truck class is a fun class and we run it just for that reason. Some of those guys that run in that class run offroad in the summer you might want to consider that since maybe they might race at your track. When I saw your post it just kind of dug at me it could have been Bob Maghillacutty who posted and I would have gave the same response.

Your post is kind of confusing not sure why you see what I said as hostile just making a point.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:35 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by peter_robinson
all of you guys are my friends and if you know me, then you know that i am easy to get along with.

[/B]
Last time I was up there this summer the first people I saw was you and Sean I looked both of you guys in the eye and said what's up, you guys turned around and walked away. Maybe you guys are shy? Kind of hard to get to know you being that way. You guys didn't even say a word now I am not trying to be best friends but a little hello would be nice. Talking about feeling hostility.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:15 AM
Tech Regular

Peter,

opinions are like a***holes, every body has one and some times it's best to keep the fundamental orafice shut with all the loonies and their 3 cent commentory.

See you STD

Jacko
Old 09-15-2005, 08:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

You are a funny guy Garrett...that was a good one.

But yes, sometimes I do take offence when people, not anyone in particular, "diss" certain elements of the racing community. Saying what should and shouldn't be raced and where.
All racing is good. It may not be your cup of tea, or mine, but it's all good if people want to race it, play it or just wrench on it.

I myself have NEVER understood how anyone could run a nitro vehicle indoors. It's noisy, makes lots of nasty fumes, and it's dirty. It belongs outdoors. It's not healthy. And I know some people won't go to tracks that allow it indoors. But hey, that's off topic.

Back to the Indoor Championship Series Info.
Darren, we have the dates finalized? I heard that some were changing a bit. I want to change mine to June! jk
Old 09-15-2005, 01:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

yea....man what a guy will say at 12:00 at night all hopped up on energy drinks
Old 09-15-2005, 05:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Are you guys staying up till the wee hours getting jacked up on Monster and racing cars?

-B
Old 09-15-2005, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by The Fog
Peter,

opinions are like a***holes, every body has one and some times it's best to keep the fundamental orafice shut with all the loonies and their 3 cent commentory.

See you STD

Jacko
uuumm not exactly, some have them sewn shut and moved a little up and to the left.

whats a STD. oh yea i remember from health class.

both of the above were meant to be jokes, if you didn't get them, then i apoligze.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I swear, reading some of these posts seems like I'm reading nasty-mean notes from 12 year old grade school girls... LET IT GOOOOOHHH -JB
Old 09-16-2005, 01:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Number 11
Last time I was up there this summer the first people I saw was you and Sean I looked both of you guys in the eye and said what's up, you guys turned around and walked away. Maybe you guys are shy? Kind of hard to get to know you being that way. You guys didn't even say a word now I am not trying to be best friends but a little hello would be nice. Talking about feeling hostility.
ok... if i made eye contact with you and didnt respond... i apologize, but that would be the first time in history that i have done that.

and getting to know me..? i thought you would have gotten to know me at all the eslroc races that i pitted for yours and ron lui's gas cars. but i guess not...
Old 09-16-2005, 01:53 PM
Tech Master

Hey Peter I don't have hard feelings towards you I just thought it odd the last time I came up that way no one spoke. It was like I had the plague or something.

Anyway I don't want to get into a bashing session my whole point was about the truck class anyway. I know many people don't like it but in the end we truck guys have a blast and that what it should be about. Every week there is a different winner so it keeps the competition up. Hope there are no hard feelings I tend to get a little sensitive at least that what the wifey says.
Old 10-17-2005, 10:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Only about 3 weeks to go and the first Series Race of the season will be off and rolling.

The first race is in Spokane Nov 11,12&13. Mark your calendar.

The sign-up information should be out this week or so.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:59 AM
Tech Master

Nov 12-13 NW Hobby, Spokane
Dec 10-11 West Coast, Kennewick
Jan 21-22 Rain City Raceway, Seattle
Feb 18-19 Rc Plus Salem
March 11-12 SIR, Kent
April TBD - Peel It

The first four races will be on carpet and the last two will be on Asphalt.

4 out of 6 Races will count for the overall Championship.

any date on peel-it yet?
Old 10-17-2005, 12:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Peel It will be April 15-16.

We are also working on a web site that will have entry forms, track maps, rules, points, etc.

We hope to have it launched in the next week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.