Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Jon Sterling VS. George Cherry - Loser is off RCTECH for 2months! >

Jon Sterling VS. George Cherry - Loser is off RCTECH for 2months!

Jon Sterling VS. George Cherry - Loser is off RCTECH for 2months!

Old 05-31-2005, 03:27 PM
Tech Elite

Well, don't try making me sound like a bad guy.

Just pointing out the obvious.....

George has been cool to me a few times, I'll give him that.

Just trying to convey the fact that much of this he brings on himself, from making derogitory comments towards others. He definetly fuels the fire, then tries to come back like "poor little george". You know, I don't know why you would complain about JS on Friday. I have had MANY runs with you where you were FAR from clean and classy racing. You even tried to mash me over the tripple once, and I break checked and you flew of the other part of the track as a result. So, don't call somebody a hacker unless you either don't hack, or admit to being a hacker.......

Its funny though, I am sure if Jon and George and Ritchie and Me were all racing in another state, we'd all be rooting for each-other. Foes at home, friends away...

Just rememer george, we are home most of the time....
Old 05-31-2005, 06:20 PM
Tech Regular

john you kill me! good drive sunday at fw! come to the race at rain (sarcar) for the summer slugfest!
Old 05-31-2005, 07:11 PM
Regional Moderator

Ok time to choose,

George, Truck or Buggy?

Jon, Choose the date.

George, Choose the track.

Jon, Choose the motor and wind.

That seems to split up the layout. Put up or shut up. Answer these or close the thread.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cherry-poop
Turtlemaster: I think the what your trying to say is:

"CHICKEN GEORGE"

Right?
ding ding ding, winner, give the man a prize, nice to see al least one person was paying attention to my little riddle.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by PitCrew

Then, somebody who will remain nameless was doing donuts and smaked my car on 2nd to last lap, and broke the wire off my motor.

uuummm, sorry about that. and it was only one donut and a u turn on the straight.
anyone elses motor get so hot the brushes unsolder them selves.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:56 PM
Tech Regular

ok guys heres a suggestion, so the playing feild is level. do it at eddies new track. big, fast and new to everybody. use oh i dont know...how bout a 14 double and leave the date to you guys to hash out. sounds fair to me that way nobody has an advantage buy being able to run the track b4 hand. keep em both banned from peelit till the race day. then give them both an hour or two to set up the cars, then GET IT ON!!!!
Old 05-31-2005, 09:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

george..... nut up or shut up

I think sterling has the edge but you could at least put up a little fight.... you do have fast runs from time to time. your kinda like dustin but you dont break your car as much

ps john w said no more free AE parts unless you grow a pair....
Old 05-31-2005, 11:57 PM
Tech Legend

Steve ,

LoL !

Pits , Your sure about all that ?

Jon Poop Sterling, Your the one that will have to go faster than me to be faster .... lets see 3weeks ? no ! Its been 4 has`nt it ? All your truck records are short compared to my track record....

Your efforts at the last Gold cup , short....

I step up in the Gold Cup with a truck you felt was a pile, and could`nt go fast with. I beat you on your own tuft dude ....
heck, I did`nt even practice one pack for the stk class that you were a whole lap down on me on your time.... Sic....

Your the racer that short on proof , short on my record , short on big race results ... sic

Cept there is this one record the management at Trcr can confirm....

No one has equel your ability to drive people away from having fun like you Jon...

Your the KING on that one , maybe we sould put that record on the board ?
What yeah think of that ?

Too.... Bad.... fer you ...
Old 06-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Tech Elite

<<<checking my decoder ring>>>> three to the left, two to the right...

Now I get it....

Dude, I think RCTech would suck if you didn't come on here and make more and more rediculous comments.

Who gets drivin away? Look how many fast racers have come from our corner? Me, Justin Howard, Richard B is getting fast, don't forget the Cabagna's (sp?) They are all over getting advice, support, and Birdman motor tuning. Sherk comes over an asks questions, and I lay it down straight for him. Anyone that asks, gets what I know. See, we are confident in our abilities. If somebody else can take it and be that much faster, then so be it.
I suppose that LOSING can make the sport get a little boring, and drive those who are....less driven... away. Then you refer to those who "cant beat em, leave" types. Big deal.... I am sure they still spent enough $$ to make scotty happy. Heck, I dont by a whole lot there, and still spend round $100 a month. Over the time, if you looked it up, I have spent tons, and JS has too, more than I, I am sure.

PS.... Your name still isn't on the board....
Mine isn't either, but I'm not claiming a "Track Record" that bridgewater set...so please, stop giving him the "Mark Fleck". (Sure hope somebody gets that )

Again, I have to side with Poops on his comment
Instead of stepping up to the challenge. You are continuing your attack of me personally?
Snoop Doggy Dawg
Old 06-01-2005, 01:06 AM
Tech Legend

Sorry pits Jon` comment is just the kettle callin the pot black....

Jon`s handle & just about everypost he`s made for the last 4 years has been personally made towards me......

BDW
Please
stop loading your personal problems on my back Jon .....
Old 06-01-2005, 05:57 AM
Tech Elite

ok tim let me get one last one in here then you can lock it i guess.

its been said many times before and its being proved right here before our eyes. george has a serious lack of attention in his life and comes here for that, and any attention that he can get good or bad is still attention. like jon said, just check out some of the other threads. heck, dawn at roar give him his own "things i don't like" thread.

it took george like three days to get over the "oh crap" factor of the thought of racing jon head to head before he posted a responce. it was,-what i thought at the time,- a sinsere and honest post, probably one of his best. but then he goes, straight to the 4 seasons thread and starts the smack talk over there. and now is back here with excuses and even more smack talk. its all about the attention. he didn't mean a word of that other post.

so heres the new deal, until george accepts the offer of a head to head race, everyone is to ignore him, when the attention level gets so low and stays low, his craving for attention will overpower the part of his brain that used good judgement in not going head to head with jon.
Old 06-01-2005, 06:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Smile Nice Dig dude

Who has to say what too feel how?

Darn George that was an awesome post, for the Angry little Man that is.

I'm sure, when I see you friday Night. You'll be smiling and telling me, I'm the man. Just like you always do, to my face!

Dude, I win again!

Bring it, Or shut it

I like peel it!

Got to be a sunday After 1pm

12 double

Soon!

this is for you George: STERLING STERLING STERLING
Old 06-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I know we all love the entertainment that these guys provide with going at each other (I'm actually against banning either from rctech), but what's the point of a race?

Anybody that has been doing RC around here for a while already knows both of them as they frequently have shown their own fine class of sportmanship on/off the track and online. No one or race event is going to change their own opinions of themselves or of each other, or get them to shut up. So, what's the real point?

I say no race, let them keep going at it! Turn to a different channel if you don't want to view.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Tech Elite

Funny!

Rainblows wants to keep on enjoying his plate of "youflung-poo".

Gotta admit, as I did earlier. RCTech would be kinda boring if we didnt' have all these nice posts to read and make.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

im not tryin to point fingers pitcrew im just sayin that it seems like everyone is have a fun time critisizin ppl and that its just fun to read. i think the race should still be on, make one for offroad and one for onroad since george thinks he is the king at both, and for me i will have my money on sterling for both cuz from what i have seen him race he has always beetin george unless he broke due to one small mistake, and overall i think john has better sportsmanship, whenever me or my dad have had problems sterling talked to us and helped us with some of it while george sat in his pit space. im out.

losiracer06

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.