Wiki Posts
Search

Bellfountain Or track build....The Farm

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 03:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Bellfountain Or track build....The Farm

Just thought I'd make a thread here to throw some pics of my next offroad track build out there. My current track is pretty much 1/10 oriented although a few guys, a few beers, and e buggies are a riot. I've been wanting to move the track to a new location so have been working on getting some water and power where it needs to go. So far I have about 80 yards of dirt moved up. The wet weather we've had lately has really put a damper on that though. Was planning on making the new track 1/10 friendly too but I broke my e buggy out of mothballs a couple of weeks ago and now I'm tempted to make it bigger and definately geared for 1/8 buggies, they are so damn fun it just blows me away there is only one track left in Oregon to race them! At any rate here is a few shots to show off and brag a little.

Dirt supply....need drier weather, bigger trash pump, bigger hoe

Water/Power.

Far side of track looking north.

Old 05-31-2013, 04:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Looking good Dave! You know I wouldn't be sad about it being 1/8. 1/10ths are pretty fun on those track also as long as there is traction, and we know your dirt has good traction.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Looks great Dave but I don't think we want bigger hoes
Old 05-31-2013, 05:15 PM
Tech Adept

Looks good!
Old 05-31-2013, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Pat, in my dirt digging world bigger hoes are nice to get the job done fast but get expensive fast.....but I think you are referring to the hoes that full Bill Wolfs life....the bigger they are the cheaper they are
Old 05-31-2013, 07:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Well, well, well, doesn't that just look like a slice of heaven. It just may be time to get ready for the outdoor season. Nothing quite like the smell of fresh dirt, to get re-inspired. Nice work Dave
Old 05-31-2013, 10:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by trevinator
Well, well, well, doesn't that just look like a slice of heaven. It just may be time to get ready for the outdoor season. Nothing quite like the smell of fresh dirt, to get re-inspired. Nice work Dave
Well it's about time
Old 06-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Tech Initiate

i may have to show my brother in law this location, he is getting into rc's somewhat, he lives in philomath, or.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by hothondaguy
i may have to show my brother in law this location, he is getting into rc's somewhat, he lives in philomath, or.

Just up the road from me a bit.

Who's in for a work party this weekend or the next? The usual suspects....Billdo, Hoby, Brick, Boozelips, Hanlon, Tunnel? Kinda at a crossroads what direction to take this thing in, if at all. If nothing else to get some motivation and ideas for not just the track but the rest of the place too.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:22 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by suprdave

Who's in for a work party this weekend or the next? The usual suspects....Billdo, Hoby, Brick, Boozelips, Hanlon, Tunnel? Kinda at a crossroads what direction to take this thing in, if at all. If nothing else to get some motivation and ideas for not just the track but the rest of the place too.
I'm out of town this coming weekend, but I don't think I have any plans for the next.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Tech Regular

Just one?

Crown
CCRC
Poor Boy

Only went to ONE nitro race all of last year (Burlington). I finally got to blow some of the dust out of my wallet yesterday, so I am really ready to burn some nitro. I can help both this weekend and next. Planning on making Chuck's race on the 30th, so that weekend is out. PM me, FB msg, or call me and let me know if the work party is on.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by LSTracerX
Just one?

Crown
CCRC
Poor Boy
I forgot about Chuck's track when I wrote that and just recently read about PBR, but still there is no place local to us for the stuff that goes braaap braaap.

Weekend after next is looking good, might have water tanks plumbed in by then and have the pump wired up.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Idea for rest of place, DOSE THAT SHIT HOLE!!! PS, fat chicks need love too.

Stop including pictures of you're little dingy.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I may be working this weekend. Not sure yet. Agree with Hoby regarding next weekend, but I think fathers day is next Sunday. Really not sure at this point.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Tech Addict

Next weekend should work unless I take the kid to moto somewhere or go race rc up north.

Going to try and get the other water tank this weekend then I can get the water system going. Done moving dirt in until the water table goes down but there is plenty there to keep us entertained. I already have lots of the track features built and will work on tweaking them some more but really need water at this point.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.