Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROSE CITY SCALE RACING 2013...

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 10:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Do they serve beer in the food court? Anyone want to show up early and help me pick out a thong speedo for Hawaii?
Old 03-27-2013, 12:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by WooHoo
All,

RCSR will have its annual meting on Wednesday March 27th.

The location will be the Clackamas Town Center Food Cort @ 6:30 pm

On the agenda are:

Elections
Schedule

The last agenda item will be a discussion regarding the state of the club and if it will be active during the 2013 season.

With club membership dwindling and interest/turnouts being low it has been suggested that the club be inactive for the year.

I hope to see many of you at the meeting as we have a big decision to make.

Robert

I'll be working tonight at Xtreme Toys (located near Sears) I would hope that some of you might stop in and say HI.

If I can get the coverage, i'll try and come down to the meeting for a few.

MOmo
Old 03-28-2013, 07:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

ok guys the meeting was a success we have a club and plan to run our races at the one and only TIMEZONE RACEWAY NO SET UP OR TEAR DOWN !!!! I will post the mins of the meet and the race schedule this weekend. Hope we can get some of our old friends out to race and some new faces too.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Tech Addict

Hello all, like to let you know the 2013 schedule that ROSE CITY will be putting on at the GREAT TIMEZONE RACEWAY!!! NO SET UP OR TEAR DOWN EVER !!!! We have talked with Rick and we will be treating the track each time we race so traction will be great and should stay very close to the same each week. Planning to use lane choice traction compound has been great in the past

Club memberships will be kept cheep at 20 dollars. Race fees will also be kept to a minimum at $5 for members and $10 for non members as many classes as you like!!

Classes will be 1/8, 1/8 sedan, 1/10 gas sedan, 1/10 ele sedan, we would also like to see any F1 cars that would like to come out. 3 cars will make a class!

There will be a few practice days and we will put down the sticky stuff so these days should be great fun!

WE have a couple of special events this year the first will be at the end of June on the 29, the NORTHWEST ASPHALT CHALLENGE rolls into town. This Race will be put on by the Seattle area racers and is part of their series should be great competition, see their site for classes, but the main classes will be ele. sedan, gas sedan and F1! They have had great turn outs at their races so this will be one of the biggest races at TZ.

There will be one race in July This will be put on by TZ raceway, and should be a great event, with a BBQ that you will never forget !!!!!!! Hoping you asphalt challenge racers will come back to attend this one!!! Timezone has had people come from all over the country to attend this race
7/18- 7/21 TZGP

SEASON DATES ARE

6/1 RCSR
6/15 RCSR
6/29 Northwest Asphalt Challenge
7/18 to 7/21 Timezone Gradprix
8/3 Kings Kruz RSCR
8/24 RSCS
9/14 Rose City Enduro RSCR

Last edited by lavaandy; 04-08-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Tech Adept

Default RCSR Lives!!!

Originally Posted by lavaandy
Hello all, like to let you know the 2013 schedule that ROSE CITY will be putting on at the GREAT TIMEZONE RACEWAY!!! NO SET UP OR TEAR DOWN EVER !!!! We have talked with Rick and we will be treating the track each time we race so traction will be great and should stay very close to the same each week. Planning to use lane choice traction compound has been great in the past

Club memberships will be kept cheep at 20 dollars. Race fees will also be kept to a minimum at $5 for members and $10 for non members as many classes as you like!!

Classes will be 1/8, 1/8 sedan, 1/10 gas sedan, 1/10 ele sedan, we would also like to see any F1 cars that would like to come out. 3 cars will make a class!

WE have a couple of special events this year the first will be at the end of June on the 29, the NORTHWEST ASPHALT CHALLENGE rolls into town. This Race will be put on by the Seattle area racers and is part of their series should be great competition, see their site for classes, but the main classes will be ele. sedan, gas sedan and F1! They have had great turn outs at their races so this will be one of the biggest races at TZ.

There will be one race in July This will be put on by TZ raceway, and should be a great event, with a BBQ that you will never forget !!!!!!! Hoping you asphalt challenge racers will come back to attend this one!!! Timezone has had people come from all over the country to attend this race
7/18- 7/21 TZGP

SEASON DATES ARE

6/1 RCSR
6/15 RCSR
8/3 Kings Kruz RSCR
8/24 RSCS
Looks like another season for those crazy cats that love asphalt. Can't wait!

See everyone out there
Old 04-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Feel free to promote on PortlandRC.com. It gets great exposure to the general public and is easy to find in search engines. I'll PM you with info.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Tech Regular

I have updated the Rose City site and schedule. Just click the "look for more" in the schedule to see all the dates. It uses Google Calendars, so you can sync the dates to your own calendars.

Jeff
Old 04-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by lavaandy
Hello all, like to let you know the 2013 schedule that ROSE CITY will be putting on at the GREAT TIMEZONE RACEWAY!!! NO SET UP OR TEAR DOWN EVER !!!! We have talked with Rick and we will be treating the track each time we race so traction will be great and should stay very close to the same each week. Planning to use lane choice traction compound it has been great in the past

There will be a few practice days and we will put down the sticky stuff so these days should be great fun!

7/18- 7/21 TZGP

SEASON DATES ARE

6/1 RCSR
6/15 RCSR
8/3 Kings Kruz RSCR
8/24 RSCS
Old 04-09-2013, 07:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Ryan Brownlee, Tim Olson and I should make it out for F1. Hope to see more show up.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:40 AM
Tech Elite

Mr. President, you have PM sir
Old 04-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by T-Hawk
Mr. President, you have PM sir
So is Rob still president? ....
I would still like to come out a play.. who do I give my $ to?
Is 1/8 scale sedan the GT class?..
Old 04-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Clete Landefeld
So is Rob still president? ....
I would still like to come out a play.. who do I give my $ to?
Is 1/8 scale sedan the GT class?..
Andrew Wells is Commander and Chief. Him or Rick to give ur dough to.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by T-Hawk
Andrew Wells is Commander and Chief. Him or Rick to give ur dough to.
Right on!
Congrats to Andy!
so is 1/8 sedan the old GT class?
Old 04-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Tech Elite

Right on!
Congrats to Andy!
I'm sure he just misquoted. Yes GT8 bitches!!!
Old 04-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Tech Addict

Right on!
Congrats to Andy!
hey Clete nice to see your still in how is that plane ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.