Block does San Francisco

Old 07-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Logi Maker View Post
Got to hand to both of you, on the surface two great posts, but I am sure someone will read into it and stir it up a bit. It has been awhile .. got BOOST?
Originally Posted by tutankhamen View Post
No digging needed on one of them. Lmao
Do you 2 assholes have to fuck up every thread, can you not just let people enjoy something the rest of like to do?
Old 07-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C_O_jones View Post
Do you 2 assholes have to fuck up every thread, can you not just let people enjoy something the rest of like to do?
Coming from the KING of fking up threads, I will speak for Grant and take that as a compliment....

Besides YOU finally get back on here and post something like that, probably a shot at RR, and your queen takes another probable shot at him in return, you know it will get ugly. Personally I don't care either way, he hates me too because of BS on this site and because I joined you two in quoting some big ass pictures on the For Sale thread... it's all good fun in my book.... asshole!
Old 07-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Got to hand to both of you, on the surface two great posts, but I am sure someone will read into it and stir it up a bit. It has been awhile .. got BOOST?

I guess one could read into it, and stir it up a bit, but hearing what the great BK had say in the parking lot was so satisfying I have no desire to stir his "pot".
Old 07-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Tech Champion

Coming from the KING of fking up threads, I will speak for Grant and take that as a compliment....

Besides YOU finally get back on here and post something like that, probably a shot at RR, and your queen takes another probable shot at him in return, you know it will get ugly. Personally I don't care either way, he hates me too because of BS on this site and because I joined you two in quoting some big ass pictures on the For Sale thread... it's all good fun in my book.... asshole!
well, seeing how the swear words and name calling have started....

I remember this one time I posted something non RC related on here and caught holy hell from this one guy.... wish I could remember his name..

I honestly think fred was just sharing some really cool vid he saw on FB, geo was the one taking a shot, but yea, really wierd he didn't say you "three". and shame on you for pointing out the obvious..
Old 07-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skypilot View Post
I honestly think fred was just sharing some really cool vid he saw on FB, geo was the one taking a shot, but yea, really wierd he didn't say you "three".
Bingo. I thought it was pretty obvious and didn't require explaing tho. My bad.

Cool video tho.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Tech Legend

Default really wish Calvin was back now

just enjoy the damn vid!

zero to 60mph

1.9 sec.....! amaze me

on-road could really use a new Rally class with jumps & all

TY FRED
Old 07-14-2012, 02:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

At the old amain in Vancouver, we used to race rally class. Back when the RS4 rally and yokomo and a few converted TC3s used to put up times close to mod buggy.

I recently brought mine out to PRCR and with lipo, it rips.

Anyone here race the HPI challenge at fantasy world years ago, we had a rally class then too.

Yeah, with the new Tamiya rally car coming out, it could be fun to start up the class again.

Rally, the original Shortcourse class.

Momo
Old 07-14-2012, 09:45 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by MOmo View Post
At the old amain in Vancouver, we used to race rally class. Back when the RS4 rally and yokomo and a few converted TC3s used to put up times close to mod buggy.

Anyone here race the HPI challenge at fantasy world years ago, we had a rally class then too.

Yeah, with the new Tamiya rally car coming out, it could be fun to start up the class again.

Momo
My memory is fading, but didn't Losi make a rally car like 10 year ago, I do remember AE making stuff, I could have fun running a rally class. I was at the HPI race but don't remember the rally class, but thats just me
Old 07-14-2012, 09:48 AM
Tech Legend

problem was all those earlier Rally designs fail to perform due to bad design .

Just bring one to Trcr ,they bounce
all the over bumps & jump very poorly ....

Whats needed is a better rally car design and a few man made jumps .
Then driving on-road would become interesting again....
Old 07-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by MOmo View Post

Momo
had to go back and check, yep, talking off road
Old 07-17-2012, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Chris (Momo) - The short course class has become what most of us wished the rally class would've evolved to be. There were only a couple of mod buggy drivers that were able to touch our lap times, I couldn't match my own TQ's with my XX4 back then. The cars were crap for the intended purpose, though. Delicate, and took an incredible amount of finesse to jump. The class created some good drivers, though - they weren't easy to drive. I've never seen so much frustration in a single class, but rarely do you see that much passion in a platform.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sorcerer001 View Post
Chris (Momo) - The short course class has become what most of us wished the rally class would've evolved to be. There were only a couple of mod buggy drivers that were able to touch our lap times, I couldn't match my own TQ's with my XX4 back then. The cars were crap for the intended purpose, though. Delicate, and took an incredible amount of finesse to jump. The class created some good drivers, though - they weren't easy to drive. I've never seen so much frustration in a single class, but rarely do you see that much passion in a platform.
You would love Dirtfish Rally School:
http://www.dirtfish.com/
Old 07-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

You would love Dirtfish Rally School:
http://www.dirtfish.com/
Yes, I would! I've taken a few classes down here at PIR but no rally - just track-day stuff. That was a long time ago, and was actually far more intense than I expected. I can't even imagine how insane rally would be.