Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
26th Annual Hank Perry 240, NCT Stop #2 >

26th Annual Hank Perry 240, NCT Stop #2

26th Annual Hank Perry 240, NCT Stop #2

Old 04-23-2012, 09:11 AM
  #1  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (21)
 
lowblktaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 440
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default 26th Annual Hank Perry 240, NCT Stop #2

26th Annual Hank Perry 240, NCT Stop #2
Spokane Valley, Washington
May 25th - 27th, 2012

Location:
Hank Perry Raceway in Spokane Valley Washington and is adjacent to Sullivan Park.
1901 N. Sullivan Avenue.

Friday May 25th
Check In/Sign Up @ 8AM
Controlled Practice from 10:00AM until 7:00PM consists of punch card format, 1 card with 4 punches per paid entry. Rotating sessions 15 minutes in length. Marshalling after your practice is mandatory and will be monitored.
Track closes 7:15 PM

Saturday, May 26th
Gates open at 6:00AM
Late arrival practice - 6:00AM to 7:00AM
Driver's meeting at 7:15AM
Qualifying starts at 7:30AM. Qualifying will begin with 1/10 classes and 1/8 classes will follow shortly after.
Immediate marshalling after your qual is mandatory and will be monitored.
Qual and overall standings will be posted after each run / round for review.
If time permits, we will try to run some of the lower nitro mains Saturday night until 9:30.

Sunday, May 27th
Gates open at 7:00AM
Driver's Meeting at 7:15AM
Mains start at 7:30 AM for 1/10 Classes. Nitro and E-Buggy classes will start afterwards.
Immediate marshalling after your main is mandatory and will be monitored.
Track closes after mains.

Early Entry Fee
First Class - $40.00
Second Class - $30.00
Third Class - $30.00
Fourth Class - $20.00

After May 11th Fees (USD):
First Class - $45.00
Second Class - $35.00
Third Class - $30.00
Fourth Class - $20.00
Early Sign up discount is $5.00 off first and second class until May 11th, and then standard fees apply.

Sign Up at: www.wheretoracerc.com Payments made through Paypal, make sure to click the Return to www.wheretoracerc.com button after making payment so that the system shows you as paid. If you did pay and the system does not note you as paid, please email [email protected] or [email protected] so that we can get it fixed. We will accept signups all day Friday.

NCT Racing Classes:

1/8 Buggy Pro
1/8 Buggy Sportsman
(No Chassis Sponsored Drivers Allowed to run in Open Class)
1/8 Truggy Pro
1/8 E-Buggy (Hardcase, (2) - 2s or (1) - 4s Lipos Only)

2wd Short Course Open
4wd Short Course Open
Mod Truck
2wd Mod Buggy
4wd Mod Buggy

The following classes will be offered at the Hank Perry 240, but will not be counted in for the NCT points series. **(THE FOLLOWING CLASSES WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF 10 PREPAID ENTRIES by MAY 11TH IN ORDER TO BE RAN AT THE EVENT)***

Master's (40+)

All classes will have 3 rounds of qualifying with your 2 best rounds being counted.

Misc. Information:
Motor Home and/or Trailer Parking will be allowed but must be parked in the designated parking spots. There will be no black/grey water hookups at the event as well as no electrical hook-ups for RVs.

Personal Transponders are required at all NCT events this year. The RCCCS Club will have some house transponders on-site that will be available for locals. Those who use one of the house transponders will be assigned one for the entire weekend, and is responsible for making sure it is charged on the charging rack. Failure to return at the end of the weekend will result in a fee of $150.00
lowblktaco is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 09:47 AM
  #2  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
monty c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dont get any more northwest than me..........
Posts: 2,022
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

So what's the rules for Masters this year?? Just wondering since stock truck is no more.
monty c is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 12:32 PM
  #3  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
crashin73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: washington state
Posts: 1,660
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by monty c View Post
So what's the rules for Masters this year?? Just wondering since stock truck is no more.
it wasnt stock last year either. was only a couple of us running 17.5 last year.
crashin73 is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 02:39 PM
  #4  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
Hal Hudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Spokane Valley
Posts: 1,131
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

In the past it was 19t.
Hal Hudson is offline  
Old 04-24-2012, 06:33 PM
  #5  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 44
Default nct #2

Originally Posted by lowblktaco View Post
26th Annual Hank Perry 240, NCT Stop #2
Spokane Valley, Washington
May 25th - 27th, 2012

Location:
Hank Perry Raceway in Spokane Valley Washington and is adjacent to Sullivan Park.
1901 N. Sullivan Avenue.

Friday May 25th
Check In/Sign Up @ 8AM
Controlled Practice from 10:00AM until 7:00PM consists of punch card format, 1 card with 4 punches per paid entry. Rotating sessions 15 minutes in length. Marshalling after your practice is mandatory and will be monitored.
Track closes 7:15 PM

Saturday, May 26th
Gates open at 6:00AM
Late arrival practice - 6:00AM to 7:00AM
Driver's meeting at 7:15AM
Qualifying starts at 7:30AM. Qualifying will begin with 1/10 classes and 1/8 classes will follow shortly after.
Immediate marshalling after your qual is mandatory and will be monitored.
Qual and overall standings will be posted after each run / round for review.
If time permits, we will try to run some of the lower nitro mains Saturday night until 9:30.

Sunday, May 27th
Gates open at 7:00AM
Driver's Meeting at 7:15AM
Mains start at 7:30 AM for 1/10 Classes. Nitro and E-Buggy classes will start afterwards.
Immediate marshalling after your main is mandatory and will be monitored.
Track closes after mains.

Early Entry Fee
First Class - $40.00
Second Class - $30.00
Third Class - $30.00
Fourth Class - $20.00

After May 11th Fees (USD):
First Class - $45.00
Second Class - $35.00
Third Class - $30.00
Fourth Class - $20.00
Early Sign up discount is $5.00 off first and second class until May 11th, and then standard fees apply.

Sign Up at: www.wheretoracerc.com Payments made through Paypal, make sure to click the Return to www.wheretoracerc.com button after making payment so that the system shows you as paid. If you did pay and the system does not note you as paid, please email [email protected] or [email protected] so that we can get it fixed. We will accept signups all day Friday.

NCT Racing Classes:

1/8 Buggy Pro
1/8 Buggy Sportsman
(No Chassis Sponsored Drivers Allowed to run in Open Class)
1/8 Truggy Pro
1/8 E-Buggy (Hardcase, (2) - 2s or (1) - 4s Lipos Only)

2wd Short Course Open
4wd Short Course Open
Mod Truck
2wd Mod Buggy
4wd Mod Buggy

The following classes will be offered at the Hank Perry 240, but will not be counted in for the NCT points series. **(THE FOLLOWING CLASSES WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF 10 PREPAID ENTRIES by MAY 11TH IN ORDER TO BE RAN AT THE EVENT)***

Master's (40+)

All classes will have 3 rounds of qualifying with your 2 best rounds being counted.

Misc. Information:
Motor Home and/or Trailer Parking will be allowed but must be parked in the designated parking spots. There will be no black/grey water hookups at the event as well as no electrical hook-ups for RVs.

Personal Transponders are required at all NCT events this year. The RCCCS Club will have some house transponders on-site that will be available for locals. Those who use one of the house transponders will be assigned one for the entire weekend, and is responsible for making sure it is charged on the charging rack. Failure to return at the end of the weekend will result in a fee of $150.00
lots of good info, but how many of the top 10 in the a mains will get awards this year?
hip137 is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 10:09 PM
  #6  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
pumbaapig5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: pig pen
Posts: 681
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Cool

Any chance on Etruggy?
and monty you cant run masters.
you have to run Senior citizen class
pumbaapig5 is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 10:15 PM
  #7  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (25)
 
Seattlelife22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 446
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by pumbaapig5 View Post
Any chance on Etruggy?
and monty you cant run masters.
you have to run Senior citizen class
Convert it to nitro and end all this begging and trying to get people to run e truggy..lol
Seattlelife22 is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 08:01 AM
  #8  
Team Tekin
iTrader: (18)
 
yzracer758's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tekin HQ
Posts: 3,030
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by pumbaapig5 View Post
Any chance on Etruggy?
and monty you cant run masters.
you have to run Senior citizen class
E-Truggy has never been ran at the Hank and based on the amount of entries the last couple years adding another class might not fit into the schedule.
yzracer758 is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 12:34 PM
  #9  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
Hal Hudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Spokane Valley
Posts: 1,131
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hip137 View Post
lots of good info, but how many of the top 10 in the a mains will get awards this year?
There will be awards for the top ten in each A main.
Hal Hudson is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 12:39 PM
  #10  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
Hal Hudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Spokane Valley
Posts: 1,131
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

The RCCCS is proud to have a quest RD for The Hank Perry 240. It will be Jimmy Babcock, owner of Hot Rod Hobbies and the JBRL Racing series.
Hal Hudson is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 03:35 PM
  #11  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
monty c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dont get any more northwest than me..........
Posts: 2,022
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Hal Hudson View Post
The RCCCS is proud to have a quest RD for The Hank Perry 240. It will be Jimmy Babcock, owner of Hot Rod Hobbies and the JBRL Racing series.
Wow....good job spokane. I really need to go now. I wonder what he's doing the 3rd weekend of july??
monty c is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 05:49 PM
  #12  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (5)
 
Munn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 377
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

I cant wait, this is always my favorite race of the year!
Munn42 is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 09:52 PM
  #13  
Tech Master
iTrader: (41)
 
mebolson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The 208
Posts: 1,128
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Hal Hudson View Post
The RCCCS is proud to have a quest RD for The Hank Perry 240. It will be Jimmy Babcock, owner of Hot Rod Hobbies and the JBRL Racing series.
mebolson is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 09:38 PM
  #14  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
Hal Hudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Spokane Valley
Posts: 1,131
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Signups are open.
Hal Hudson is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:03 PM
  #15  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
SupermaxxRich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,537
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Wasn't able to attend Wenatchee due to work But will be trying my damn hardest to attend the Hank
SupermaxxRich is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.