Wiki Posts
Search

Behind the scenes of the 2011-2012 "RC Exposed" Calendar Shoot

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 11:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Derry
Am I weird to like hot chicks taking off their panties??

I think not, until posting on here everyone in the hobby I talked to (and there was A LOT) loved the idea, its hard to grasp what it will look like after the real images are cropped to show only what is supposed to be shown.

Derry your the kind of guy we are aiming this at
Old 04-20-2011, 11:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tq_racing
I think not, until posting on here everyone in the hobby I talked to (and there was A LOT) loved the idea, its hard to grasp what it will look like after the real images are cropped to show only what is supposed to be shown.
Derry your the kind of guy we are aiming this at
I think that's definitely a part of it though I really like "behind the scenes" takes on movies, shows, etc but it just looks a bit off in this case as a couple people posted.

Wife would not have any purchase of such a product but if someone has one at the track or posted online I'll definitely be interested in seeing what the final product is before having any real opinions.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Neu_Racer
I think that's definitely a part of it though I really like "behind the scenes" takes on movies, shows, etc but it just looks a bit off in this case as a couple people posted.

Wife would not have any purchase of such a product but if someone has one at the track or posted online I'll definitely be interested in seeing what the final product is before having any real opinions.

Thank you Neu for holding final judgment until seeing final pictures, which we will be holding a vote on our facebook page to let our fans determine the final cover image. With any luck this will be hanging in many shops and tracks in the NW by mid summer.

Your goal was not to be tacky but to have a good time with a fun product. And yes to appreciate some of the behind the scenes shoots it would have been better to be at the shoot or know what the final image is going to be. It does look a bit odd in these photos but we thought that was some thing most would like to see, how it looked before the editor got her hands on it, lol.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I think part of the hotness of a dropped panties image is the "implied" nature of it. For example, there's no nudity in this image, but the nudity is implied, which adds some curiosity to the overall image IMHO.

Old 04-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Thats it Rob, hit the nail on the head, get right up to the line without crossing it. And the shots I posted show how funny it can look shooting that without having the models be nude. Even if we would have liked them to be
Old 04-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
It was a long way round to get to that punch line. Glad someone got it
Old 04-20-2011, 11:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

heels+panties=hot. heels+panties+r/c car=wtf. simple equation.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:32 PM
Tech Regular

heels + panties = haaawt
rc + model cars = hot

heels + panties(rc + model cars) = haaawt x2

Old 04-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

If I wanted to look at hot chicks with rc cars , I would wanna look at hot chicks and rc cars not kankles, Korns and skid marks.... Just my .02
Old 04-20-2011, 11:35 PM
Tech Elite

I have a second question in one pic there s a chick getting makeup done If your showing feet fetishes why would the pretty lady need makeup?
Old 04-20-2011, 11:38 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JROCK4224
I have a second question in one pic there s a chick getting makeup done If your showing feet fetishes why would the pretty lady need makeup?
Maybe the next shot was going to be a portrait? Multitasking FTW
Old 04-20-2011, 11:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Always so practical and honest Mr. Lindsey.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

This is not a foot fetish calendar by any means, its a single shot for the calendar, I am not sure why everyone is so hung up on this idea, if heels and panties is hot, how is adding a RC to the mix degrading it to a WTF status? Is it just me but taking something hot and mixing it with your hobby not the best of both worlds?????

For the record there was not a single skid mark on set.... Not sure were that came from?
Old 04-20-2011, 11:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tq_racing
This is not a foot fetish calendar by any means, its a single shot for the calendar, I am not sure why everyone is so hung up on this idea, if heels and panties is hot, how is adding a RC to the mix degrading it to a WTF status? Is it just me but taking something hot and mixing it with your hobby not the best of both worlds?????

For the record there was not a single skid mark on set.... Not sure were that came from?

Don't sweat it man...hot chicks always gonna be hot no matter what...you gotta understand, this is RCTECH where the topic of "tire sauces" and "final drive ratio" draws more interest than hot smoking chicks.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Tech Elite

Skid marks was a joke.... Like korns and kankles....I guess u know why there's no calendars out there depicting chicks, sex and rc cars....... Show us gear ratio charts, servos and graphite in compromising situations....remember if your gonna ask for thoughts then your gonna have to role with it and not gt defensive .... To each there own good luck with the calendar

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.