MONEY RACING

Old 07-04-2004, 01:17 AM
Tech Adept

bring it steve..u serously think that u can hack better then me!!! common...all i gotta say is that my teacher was derek....ya ill bring it!!!!!

and i got this good idea...y cant there be a money racin class that is jus like 10 or 15 bucks with ur other race entry for that class??? and that goes to the pot...
Old 07-04-2004, 11:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

instead of "money racing" how about "money hacking" because that what it will be. money goes to the best hacker. i will be a volunteer judge, we need two more to tally up all the points. only supplies needed are scoring cards numbered 1-10 just like the real stuff.
Old 07-04-2004, 03:02 PM
TSB
Tech Master

That was awesome!!!!! and well deserved LOL WE all know that you can't give a racer of his level less respect because of his age... I do feel bad about that and I sure as hell didn't at the time!!!! He will eventually beat a lot of you guys in gas. He is just learning and taking his time to really understand gas and how they should be tuned, driven and raced!!!

Steve- The horses miss you :-P
Old 07-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Tech Adept

ya i gotta give it to tsb on that one...that was the most stylish "hey look at this" hack thst ive ever seen!!!!! maby thats the reason that we had to go all the way to idaho for dinner??? oh man!!!!!
Old 07-05-2004, 09:08 PM
TSB
Tech Master

And the crowd went silent!!!!