Old 06-14-2011, 12:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey Greg. where in seattle do you stay. im on sandpoint
Old 06-14-2011, 10:27 AM
Tech Initiate

Hey guys.
My name is Paul Sewell.
My current passion is digital slot car racing, which I enjoy with a crazy bunch of guys. I have a pretty large scenic track setup on a 14' x 8' area.

I have a Traxxas Stampede 4x4, Which I just use for general bashing. As I am a racer at heart, I would love to get into electric short course truck racing. I live in Redmond, and would like some advice on how to get into racing.

The area52 track looks great to race on, and is not too far from where I live.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

-Paul
Old 06-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Tech Adept

How are all you doing?
I'm Brandon live in Blaine area (last city before canada)
Love building and bashing looking into getting in to racing this yr.
My signature has the list of RC's tons of hop ups to the Stampede and a lot of me to stuff done to it.
Looking for people to go bashing in the B-ham area let me know.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Default new here

Hi all, I just registered. I have been searching around the nw forums for a few days. I have 2 nitro on road cars. At this point i am looking for an on road practice track or area. I am in Vancouver Wa. I have looked into the few tracks that are in the area. The one in battleground is only open one day a week as far as i can tell. The rose city club looks like its setup on a temporary basis. So my question is. Where are you guys running your on road nitro cars for practice? I have been just searching around for a parking lot that looks clean of rocks and what not. I just hate thinking im going to get rushed by some jerk security guard with a power trip. So far that hasn't happened.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Hi all

Hi everyone my name is Fred and I have a few SC trucks and hoping to learn as much as possible from this site
Old 10-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

good to meet all you new guys!!
Old 10-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Intro

Hey Guys,

I'm Kyle Bradshaw, and I'm returning to RC after about 20 years, which makes me worse than a novice becuase I think I know stuff but can't drive for crap. Last week was my first time ever on carpet, I ran a loaner car at Hanger 30 and got totally hooked. The goal now is to run Scale Spec with my TC5 at the next race on 10/26. Wish me luck because I have to buy and install a silver can motor, tires/wheels, body, pinion and spur gears, battery, and charger before the next race. I know I could run another loaner, but that's not much fun, now is it?

Anyways I'm sure you'll be seeing me around the boards, asking stupid questions and trying to buy some used stuff. See you at the track, and I'll try to stay our of your way.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Tech Adept

My name is Jason and I have a B4 that I cant drive in a straight line. I spend my time down at TRCR on saturdays in a black/orange B4 painted on the outside or a white body with a burn hole. Ive only been in the RC game for 4 weeks
Old 11-15-2011, 09:03 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Welcome the nw race scene guys!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Another returning newb...

hey,
My name is Peter, i probably saw some of you up at mikes rc 2 weeks ago, i was driving the truck in my avatar, needless to say i was in novice and sucked it up in the main....but it was just too much of a time sink(8:30am to 9pm) so i'm going to just drive my truck and maybe try and race next year, i'm hoping to get some people together for some off the cuff "racing" at Mikes random days during the winter, we'll see if it happens. Maybe i'll see you at the race this weekend, i'll not be racing though
Old 11-21-2011, 10:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Chad Razwick, Bellevue been 21 years since I last raced over the weekend at TRCR and getting back in the hobby!
Old 12-22-2011, 09:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

hi my names Blake Morris and Ive been racing for about 2 years i just realized this thread was here so i raced at the roar 1/10 electric regional championships at daves tracks and ran in the nct finals in tri-cities as well as lots of club racing in tri-cities and in walla walla. i will be racing in the NW showdown series and in all the nct's next year been down to prcr a few times and im looking forward to coming to trcr on the 14th of Jan. i race 1/10 4wd sc and 4wd buggy. and soon I'll be running 2wd mod buggy too.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:17 AM
Tech Rookie

Whats up! Stuart Chmabers here. Just got into the wonderous world of rc'in. Was rocked from it since i waltzed into 4seasons the first time(Sept '11). with me being a spur of the moment kinda guy... i bought my first truck two months later. I have both PRCR and 4Seasons to choose from since i live in the middle. Hope to run into some of you some time.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:22 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey guys my names Ira. I been out of the hobbya couple years but getting back into. I might start racing again soon see you guys out there!
Old 06-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi everyone. Name is Ryan Schaper. Used to race at a-main back in the day. Stopped racing in 2007 (I think), bought a tlr 22 in July of 2011, then slacked off the rest of the year. Just recently, I started practicing at 4 seasons and today first time at prcr. WOW talk about traction!!!! Hope to race this winter at prcr, then in April race the April fools race. Btw, Houston how the hell have ya been buddy? Good to see you on here. Maybe I'll see ya at the track sometime.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.