Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Northwest Championship Tour Round #6 >

Northwest Championship Tour Round #6

Northwest Championship Tour Round #6

Old 06-04-2004, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Northwest Championship Tour Round #6

I'm excited to announce that Scott Brown and the TRCR crew will be hosting the 6th Round of the Northwest Championship Tour on August 28/29, 2004.

More info to follow soon..........

Questions can be directed to me ([email protected]) or TRCR directly.

Event name is to be announced..........

Mike
Old 06-04-2004, 02:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default cool.

rite, on, nie job mike.
it will be fun kicking brians ass on his own turf......
Old 06-04-2004, 02:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

I can here the trash talking already from brian.... "wait until you race our guys on our home track yadaa yadaa yadaa. Good job Mike I'm excited to race there.

Ryan L. McCrery
Old 06-04-2004, 02:57 PM
TSB
Tech Master

yeah that wil be fun It is all good fun over here. But can't wait for Richand first. Blue groove and all of the pros!!!!

Ryan- Congrats again on 1/8th scale you are a class act in the r/c sport. Kyosho is very lucky to have you on their team. Someday losi will too...
Old 06-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Brian,

Thanks a lot I really appreiate the support. I enjoy the people as much as I do the racing, It takes me a couple of weeks to prepare my trash talking for you, I have to have my A game when trash talking with you LOL. Congrats to you as well on the TQ you are a deserving winner. I can't wait for Richland, I will get to watch and run with the best 1/10 drivers around, I'm sure I will see how a 1/10 is suppose to be driven by bridgewater and phelps. Those guys are the best of best.............

Ryan L. McCrery
Old 06-04-2004, 03:28 PM
TSB
Tech Master

wehn they show up we all only get faster. Electric is not immune. I talke to Chris and he said if he is going he is running all 3 mods and Gas Truck!!!! Ouch... so you know John Wilentia wll too... well maybe not 4 wheel. It should be a great weekend. The NCT is doing it's job and the racers are coming out of the wood work. Any track should be able to see the time and effort that all envolved in the nct has made this year. All that effort has meant extra profits for the RCCCS, RCCCW, and Monster. Not to mention make these races to a level where the pro's aren't running away with everything. I asked Jeff if it was fun to race or if it was borring be so far ahead. He just said he isn't far ahead of anyone. That was a killer compliment and it only comes from the racers that are out there every month racing to get the NCT #1 for the 2005 season. Honestly this year a top five in ANY class will be derserving of respect anywhere you go.
Old 06-04-2004, 03:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

I agree 100%...................... Thank you so much Mike Dana and others envolved in the NCT, you have provided us all with a platform to grow from and more importantly gave us all a reason to get together each month. I'm also so thankful that the pro's are now able to come out and race more often, those are the guys that set bar that we are all trying to reach.

Ryan L. McCrery
Old 06-04-2004, 07:19 PM
Tech Adept

Talking

Are you two done stroking each other? LOL

j/k
Old 06-04-2004, 08:45 PM
Tech Master

lol @ Randy..........
Old 06-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Tech Master

I have the points sorta finished up. My <pimp> program isn't so <pimp> at the moment so I can't get the results to Torey to get up on the site<uggg>.

If you'd like to know where you are sitting after 3 rounds email me and I'll let you know.

Please realize I will be gone to da warm-up race tomorrow and probably won't get back to you until Sunday.

mike
Old 06-05-2004, 10:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Good job Mike. It will be great to go back to TRCR. They are a class act. Looks like the Pro Series did it again to the northwest. That's OK we don't need them, sounds like they need use.

Hal