Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$200.00 to WIN

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2004, 11:48 PM
Tech Adept

Sounds good about the pay out. The only concern for me is that the Spokane guys would have to either camp out or get hotel stay. Not too sure if that will turn people off but Im sure it will. It is your race so you call it like you want. It was posted in the very first post that Bryant put on that racing started at 6pm and thats what I have been telling people. So if you want it later then so be it. I also forgot about the River City Rod Run race up here that is held in Post Falls July 9-11th so that could be another reason some decide to not show up. I know that Gary Scott is wanting to show up but may need a ride down but may have one set up. I would like to go down but not too sure If I have a ride. It would be fun to hang out and have some fun with some good race buddies and maybe even play with my 1/4 scale but that is a long shot right now. Hope to see ya and if not good luck and most of all have fun.

If ya can drop another line really quick as to what time you want to start. Remember some people have pets at home that need to be taken care of and will have to make the trip back home that night. I know that Gary and I were dead tired after the 250. Just a thought, It is your race and you call it like you want it. Just let us know as soon as you can.

Thanks
Jeff Ines
Old 07-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Tech Adept

Oh yeah, does first place get the QSAC first place pay out and the sponsored 200.00 or just the 200.00?
Old 07-03-2004, 06:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Just the $200.00, Jeff.
Old 07-05-2004, 12:00 AM
Tech Rookie

Jeff, WE CAN STILL START AT 6:00 , I WAS THINKING THAT IT WOULD BE COOLER TEMPERTURE AND EASIER ON EVERYONE ,SO 6 WOULD BE FIND IF YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE EASIER ON YOU GUYS...STEVO
Old 07-05-2004, 01:49 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Steve its your race you let us know when you want it to start. You are right it would be nicer to run in the cooler weather unless you have the wrong right rear tire on...lol But as it sits now it dont look like im going to make it down still tryin to find a ride down to watch or jump on the microphone and yack or laugh at ya guys. I know that this will be a really cool race to be at and I would like to be there. Just have to find a ride. Oh yeah it would be fun to set up my 1/4 scale during any of the down time. I havent really heard any one jumping up and down about the nitro but then again i havent talked to the guy Gary said was interested in running nitro. I know that Gary has a nitro and may bring his down as well as his sprint car and a few other cars he has in his little 1/10 garauge....lol I was spose to call you and talk to you about something but I forgot to so ... If guys come down to the race or even local guys show up and want to run the ele class and the nitro class will there be a price break for entering a second class.... or even a step further will there be a break in entry for more than one car entered by the same driver or family?

I havent had any messages on the RCCCS fourm about this race I have been talking alot on there and no one else is typing anything but there has been about 100 views of the thread I had posted I dont know if that counts me everytime I look or if its individuals that have looked.

Oh well If I dont make it down Have fun guys I hope all that went down to the Nothwest Nationals did well

Thanks
Jeff Ines
Old 07-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Tech Rookie

HI,JEFF I'M NOT GOING TO CHARGE AN ADDITIONAL FEE FOR ANOTHER CAR FOR THE SAME PERSON...SO IF YOU PAY THE TWENTY YOU CAN RACE ANYTHING ELSE DURING BREAKS IN THE RACE AND IF WE CAN GET AFEW CARS TO MATCH UP .WHAT THE HECK,RACE'UM....WISH YOU COULD MAKE IT,,, I,LL PAY YOU 20 FOR ANNOUNER..SEE YA STEVO..
Old 07-08-2004, 04:23 AM
Tech Adept

Whoooo hoooooo I have a ride down. Steve I will announce for you.......... As for paying me the 20.00 to announce just add it to the tab I will be making here in the soon future for my messy 1/4 scale. As of now I know that I need a motor that works right and a set of tires but that will have to wait or we can work some other kind of trade for me to work it off some how. I know the 55 car needs it but the ol wallet is empty right now. you dont take credit card so Im kinda out of luck for now.

Anyways I know of two guys that are comming down from Spokane and they are going to race ele. one of them is bringing his nitro sprinter If thats legal to run with the nitro guys im sure that he may really think of entering it as well if he gets it to work on the track

Thanks
Jeff Ines
Old 07-09-2004, 01:15 AM
Tech Adept

Well unless Gary finds a truck Friday the three of us are not going to make it down. I have been looking around on the internet to help him find what he is looking for. As for now dont count on us untill we show up or hear from me. The insurance company is shafting him hard core on what his truck was worth and he was told that he has 3 days to return the rental car, so he is truck shopping right now. This sucks I know Gary and Sean both put about 100.00 in to there cars (well Gary put about 200.00 in to his cars but he has two cars). I wish there was somthing I could do but alls I can do is keep looking for a truck for him. Cross your fingers guys I know these two guys really want to make the race and I really want to be there to help out how ever I can (announce).

Sorry guys but it kinda looks like we not going to make it but we will see.

Thanks
Jeff Ines
Old 07-09-2004, 09:32 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Whooo Hooo thanks to Gary Scott and his need to get a truck we are back in 110% See ya tomarrow we all cant wait.

Thanks
Jeff Ines