R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Northwest Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/northwest-racers-50/)
-   -   Skagit River Raceway food drive (https://www.rctech.net/forum/northwest-racers/329725-skagit-river-raceway-food-drive.html)

monty c 09-22-2009 08:12 AM

Skagit River Raceway food drive

1 Attachment(s)
Skagit River Raceways will be having a can food drive the weekend of Oct. 2 and 3. the weekend will start with the dirt oval guys doing their "Skagit River Raceway 500" this will be a endurance race featuring 5 of our local classes. each racer that donates 2 cans of food will get 5 dollars off thier entry fee. donate 4 cans and get 10 dollars off, etc. there will be driver prize drawings, raffles, and other surprises.

then on saturday oct. 3rd will be the final off road race of the year. this will be a non points race and we will be handing out the summer series awards for the point series. entry fee will be 10 dollars per class, 5 for 2nd class. same as above, 2 cans of food=5 dollars off entry fee. all money and food raised this weekend will be donated to the Burlington food bank.

Lets help out the people in need during this economy and clean out your pantry and bring some cans of food down and do some racing. Normal Off road rules apply for this race. and here is the flyer for the Endurance race.

mountmadness 09-23-2009 06:34 AM

i hope there going to be a good turn out for both

Goodman Racing 09-23-2009 11:45 AM

Hey Monte,
What time does OffRoad start that Sat?:confused:
C-Man has a game in Burlington @11am:flaming:
It usually last 1 1/2-2 hours.
We might have ya register us for the day.:nod:
You guys are racing this sat...right?:confused:

That's G!

monty c 09-23-2009 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Goodman Racing (Post 6382896)
Hey Monte,
What time does OffRoad start that Sat?:confused:
C-Man has a game in Burlington @11am:flaming:
It usually last 1 1/2-2 hours.
We might have ya register us for the day.:nod:
You guys are racing this sat...right?:confused:

That's G!

we usually get going around 11:30 or 12. so you would still have time to make the second round.

and yes we are racing this weekend...........

slidejob26 09-23-2009 12:31 PM

Monty you better get all the use you can out of your new signature, cause next year its gone:sneaky:

monty c 09-23-2009 01:24 PM

To be the man, you got to beat the man!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

That signature is good for a whole year. and you really dont want everyone to know your a oval racer do you???

Converting off-roaders to oval racing...................

slidejob26 09-23-2009 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by monty c (Post 6383203)

That signature is good for a whole year. and you really dont want everyone to know your a oval racer do you???

I just can't shake the redneck out of me....turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, hack Monty, turn left....:lol: All I gotta do is tell you I'm gonna hack you, and you move right out of my way:batman:

monty c 09-23-2009 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by slidejob26 (Post 6383270)
I just can't shake the redneck out of me....turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left, hack Monty, turn left....:lol: All I gotta do is tell you I'm gonna hack you, and you move right out of my way:batman:

cool, that means im going to be lapping you every fifth lap...............

Goodman Racing 09-23-2009 05:05 PM

Hey Scott,
Me being a Rookie at this Rc Tech thing, How do I change my Pic and how do I get one of those cool Montey signatures?......besides cheating like Montey:smile:

monty c 09-23-2009 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Goodman Racing (Post 6383965)
Hey Scott,
Me being a Rookie at this Rc Tech thing, How do I change my Pic and how do I get one of those cool Montey signatures?......besides cheating like Montey:smile:

there is no E in my name goodbar.......the champion derserves more respect than that:nod::nod:

if you go to your profile, on the left you will see "edit signature" and "edit Avatar". give the keyboard to Carson, i sure he could figure it out. gees what a rookie..........

LunchboX3904 09-23-2009 08:57 PM

I will definitely be bringing a bunch of cans!! excellent reason to come out and race :D

Goodman Racing 09-24-2009 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by monty c (Post 6384224)
there is no E in my name goodbar.......the champion derserves more respect than that:nod::nod:

if you go to your profile, on the left you will see "edit signature" and "edit Avatar". give the keyboard to Carson, i sure he could figure it out. gees what a rookie..........

Hey Monty...with no E:cry:

At least I spelled your name right on the trophies.:nod:

I'll just get Larry to come to shop and help me out.......:eek:

Maybe you'll see us at the track Sat...if you're lucky.

I'll let you know if you have to throw GoodmanRacing Bashers in the line-up.:sneaky:

That's G

mountmadness 09-24-2009 10:15 AM

lol ;)

speedy Craig 09-25-2009 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by monty c (Post 6383203)

Didn't i beat you with a losi 1/10 13.5 slider??????? so does that make me THE MAN???? ;):lol::lol::ha::tire::nod:

next year is the year for losi sprinters!!!

monty c 09-25-2009 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by speedy Craig (Post 6392797)
Didn't i beat you with a losi 1/10 13.5 slider??????? so does that make me THE MAN???? ;):lol::lol::ha::tire::nod:

next year is the year for losi sprinters!!!

were talking season points here speedy, and we all know you cheated.........