Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So what 's the point in......

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Zach@4SEASONS
John I have to say that is probably the most intellegent thing you have ever come up with! I agree 100%

Well, I have never raced up at TRCR (not yet, but if most of the guys have your attitude, I don't know if I will (hows that for building a program?)) But down here at 4 seasons, A) slash is STILL most popular class and B) we have YET to have an open SCT class, but I do have an SC10 and the SCT class will begin soon. It is hard for me to say "long live SCT" when it hasn't been born down here yet.

PS, do you even own an SCT?
Don't let the banter of this forum stop you from racing at TRCR, they have an excellent track, race program, hobby shop and tons of racing information for any class (even if they are not running it that night). The forum is a totally different entity then the track. The key to racing Faster at TRCR is to talk to the fast people.

Most of all, have fun.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JROCK4224
Right as if 4seasons ever turned away a chassis on a race night....never!!!!! we let everyone race thats races anything , even grumpy older gentlemen who have lost touch with communication...

Oh yeah and ZAK, thanks, JON, your a crappy announcer too. spice it up, drop a curse word in that monotone drawl.....

Well jon, you hit the nail on the head with that. this goes back to the OP, We let a novice guy with a stupid fast car race spec because we HATE turning people away! Heck, I raced my mod 4wd in 2wd stock just so I could run it, granted I DQ'd myself, but I had a good time anyways.

Oh, I spiced it up thursday! It was an epic battle in the main between the leaders, the whole race. Geo's complaint was that I only focused on the leaders, and not the whole pack, so he didn't know where he stood. Therefore he would let people pass him not knowing if they were lapping him or not.

1) If I am only calling the leaders, everyone should know who's leading right? It was the A Main, so if only the top three make podium, arent they the ones who need to know whats going on?
2) The drivers don't hardly listen to me anyway so whats it matter? I had all the guys in the pits excited and that to me is a victory.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Tech Legend

Zach , try to attend a Trcr race or two just to learn ...

Not calling you out , just suggesting .

BDW

You announce races great , U got a very good style in my opinion ...
Old 09-08-2009, 12:56 AM
Tech Master

Location: Oreganastan Pacific Wonderland home to Indoor Farming

Hey there burpsalot.......I think you need to try On-Road.....In fact I saw an ad for a local team needing a real whinner, you can even pick your own name! I wasn't near man enough......but they let me watch.

So what 's the point in......-roller-derby-2009-fair-fight-004.jpg

So what 's the point in......-roller-derby-2009-fair-fight-010.jpg

So what 's the point in......-roller-derby-2009-fair-fight-012.jpg
Old 09-08-2009, 05:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Drillit;6315396]Hey there burpsalot.......I think you need to try On-Road.....In fact I saw an ad for a local team needing a real whinner, you can even pick your own name! I wasn't near man enough......but they let me watch.

Please Tilley , do not stray "off topic", besides, I already tried out for that team, they wouldn't let me skate naked. like I prefer. They were afraid I might accidentaly skate over my own "manhood" as it it drags along the floor behind me....

Last edited by Mr. Burpsalot; 09-08-2009 at 06:11 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Mr. Burpsalot;6315866]
Originally Posted by Drillit
Hey there burpsalot.......I think you need to try On-Road.....In fact I saw an ad for a local team needing a real whinner, you can even pick your own name! I wasn't near man enough......but they let me watch.

Please Tilley , do not stray "off topic", besides, I already tried out for that team, they wouldn't let me skate naked. like I prefer. They were afraid I might accidentaly skate over my own "manhood" as it it drags along the floor behind me....
wow skating over your own manhood......now if thats not off topic i dont know what is.....did they call you tony the tiger...
Old 09-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

[QUOTE=JROCK4224;6316258]
Originally Posted by Mr. Burpsalot

wow skating over your own manhood......now if thats not off topic i dont know what is.....did they call you tony the tiger...
Kind of the theme of this whole thread; steppin on your own ....

Old 09-09-2009, 08:22 AM

So whats the point in trying to conform to "spec" class, when every week the race director allows an "outlaw" or "mod" in to the class that ends up taking out everybody, out on the track, at least once during a 5 minute heat? is it customary to throw in a "hammer" car in every race?
I say conform, or don't race!
I agree, we as the racers should call out tech on someone with outlaw tire’s or motor and the race director should pull there car before the race ever starts, and tech there car, make them change there tire’s and/or motor and if they can’t, loan them what they need or put them with another class that use’s the tire’s or motor that they have in there car!!!

And if it’s someone new to that track, there car should/need’s to be tech at the time of registration in order to know where to put them for the race day/night.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=Mr. Burpsalot;6315866]

just go to the hardware store, find the 8 track/ casette isle, look for Sammy Haggar, he's got a song about some chick beatin on a guy named 'Dick'. If I remember right, she threw him in the dirt and it really really hurt........
Old 09-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Drillit;6323371]

just go to the hardware store, find the 8 track/ casette isle, look for Sammy Haggar, he's got a song about some chick beatin on a guy named 'Dick'. If I remember right, she threw him in the dirt and it really really hurt........
Hey Mark we have way more advanced ways to get music now. If you haven't heard 8 track is lost in the 70's we have compact disc and mp3 now. This is 2009 not 1979.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=DaredevilD;6323612]

Hey Mark we have way more advanced ways to get music now. If you haven't heard 8 track is lost in the 70's we have compact disc and mp3 now. This is 2009 not 1979.

$ht.....I thoght I think that iphones was for pragrammin speedos..APP THIS
Old 09-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

[QUOTE=Drillit;6323746]
Originally Posted by DaredevilD

$ht.....I thoght I think that iphones was for pragrammin speedos..APP THIS
Actually, iTunes does have an app for tekin
Old 09-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

[QUOTE=DaredevilD;6323612]

Hey Mark we have way more advanced ways to get music now.
yea its called "classic rock music stations" cause this new stuff, well.... never mind.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Tech Addict

So whats the point in trying to conform to "spec" class, when every week the race director allows an "outlaw" or "mod" in to the class that ends up taking out everybody, out on the track, at least once during a 5 minute heat? is it customary to throw in a "hammer" car in every race?
I say conform, or don't race!
So have we figured out what the point really is yet?

Lets ask confucius......

Confucius says::novice hacks em in the turns......a pro makes it look like it was the other guys fault.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by GasserX
So have we figured out what the point really is yet?

Lets ask confucius......

Confucius says::novice hacks em in the turns......a pro makes it look like it was the other guys fault.
So your still a novice I see

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.