Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
*! IMPORTANT SUMMER RAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!* >

*! IMPORTANT SUMMER RAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!*

*! IMPORTANT SUMMER RAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!*

Old 07-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Like everyone else I arrange the time off to attend this race, so I want to race.

I just want to know... where do I need to go and who do I hand the money too.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

are we there yet ???
Old 07-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thank you Tim for the quick refund of my entry fee I'm bummed your deal fell through I was looking forward to it.
Thanks again Tim and good luck
Old 07-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

good times! there is more drama on rctech then two priests at a strip club. i just want to race, i will support any club that is willing to step up in oregon and put this event on. keep the drama going, it good reading!!
Old 07-23-2009, 11:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by REED-T
I meant the softball ordeal, I wasn't talking about you.
I'm just bustin your chops Terry. I think I might actually make it to Daves this weekend. You gonna be there?
Old 07-24-2009, 09:46 AM
Tech Regular

A true NCT director would come in handy right about now. not against the commitee thing, just hard for things to move quick when a bunch of poeple are involved.

Sucks to hear all this about the summer rage. i was looking forward to going to this race. now if something doesn't get figured out soon a bunch of people will not attend. im sure a lot of people have already decided.

here is my opinion. To put on a race of the caliber that the NCT deserves it takes more than a week to prepare.

Rick
Old 07-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Manufacturercup
A true NCT director would come in handy right about now. To put on a race of the caliber that the NCT deserves it takes more than a week to prepare.

Rick
So VERY true!
Old 07-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCBLUE
I'm just bustin your chops Terry. I think I might actually make it to Daves this weekend. You gonna be there?
Silly question!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Tech Adept

I think walla walla would be a great alternate and I'm sure some of us racers can help with track prep,
Old 07-25-2009, 08:19 AM
Tech Legend

Somebody needs to tell everyone the Rage is history...

Tim can`t make money on this race, so it seems he would rather let us all down first instead of doing the right thing ....

Please don`t blame Rise for not going forward to help us.

After the bashing Rise has taken from those special few ....

The right thing to do is

Just sit back and watch Tim go down in flames.....
Old 07-25-2009, 08:29 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry

Tim can`t make money on this race, so it seems he would rather let us all down first instead of doing the right thing ....

The right thing to do is

Who really makes $$$ in rc anyways. Tim is a good guy and it's not his fault the canby track fell through..... If rise wanted to bridge gaps this would be a start.... but whatever here on fucking drama tech
Old 07-25-2009, 08:38 AM
Tech Legend

Personally believe Tim knew months ago this race was not possible , if he had tried to host it and the county would of shut the whole thing down & told us to leave...

Another
Fact is almost anyone in the know knew this race was not going to happen a month ago ...
Old 07-25-2009, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Manufacturercup
A true NCT director would come in handy right about now. not against the commitee thing, just hard for things to move quick when a bunch of poeple are involved.

Sucks to hear all this about the summer rage. i was looking forward to going to this race. now if something doesn't get figured out soon a bunch of people will not attend. im sure a lot of people have already decided.

here is my opinion. To put on a race of the caliber that the NCT deserves it takes more than a week to prepare.

Rick
true
Old 07-25-2009, 08:55 AM
Tech Regular

Personally believe Tim knew months ago this race was not possible , if he had tried to host it and the county would of shut the whole thing down & told us to leave...

Another
Fact is almost anyone in the know knew this race was not going to happen a month ago ...
Had a feeling myself but Clint was going to start working on the track a week ago but rain came... I'm sure they were waiting on the landowner to give the answer. Everyone wanted this race to happen and sometimes it doesn't work out. It sucks there isn't a let's say Stav around anymore Can't believe how hard it is to have a track in our area that will last. Need a millionaire that's into racing with land
Old 07-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Tech Elite

The right thing to do is

George, this is where you start pissing me off. You have no clue what the hell you are talking about and I suggest that you stop spreading bullshit rumors that you make up in your little bullshit head!!

Another
If Tim knew about this a month ago, then why the hell did he go out there and actually start preping the track for the build last weekend only to have the owner tell him to leave and that we could'nt use that land anymore. Oh I forgot, the little alien reject knows all. Get you stories straight before you talk shit about something you clearly know nothing about.
Originally Posted by jgtruggy
Had a feeling myself but Clint was going to start working on the track a week ago but rain came...
We were actually waiting for the weather.

Last edited by RCBLUE; 07-25-2009 at 10:49 AM. Reason: sp

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.