*! IMPORTANT SUMMER RAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!* >

*! IMPORTANT SUMMER RAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!*

*! IMPORTANT SUMMER RAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!*

Old 07-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skypilot
i applaud you sir.

and you have no idea how hard it is for me not to post a picture of the waffle.
it is what it is ritchie and unforeseen as it was its kind of hard to do anything but what makes the most sense at this point
Old 07-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cameron Kellogg
oh ya l'eggo my 'eggo

if you know me you know i dont have anything remotely resembling an ego
Old 07-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

what makes you think the eggo comment had anything to do with you.

I thought daves post was most excellcent and thought i would tell him so. thats all, I ended it with what was suppose to be a joke. oh well
Old 07-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rube
They are not being left out in the cold, they are choosing to be left out in the cold over politics

Sorry, but there comes a point where you suck it up, build a bridge and just get over it, Rise started out wrong, however none of us have been out there to race so we cannot judge their program based on someones attitude.

If its at Rise RC, it does not mean they need to actually run the race, Brian Phillips can run the event.

Even Monty says Rise should have it and he has had the biggest complaints about Rise, not sure he would go, but again you just need to step up and get over it, doesn't mean you need to hang out with the guy, we just want a place to race.

Only reason I say Rise is because its in the same area and is less of an impact for the racers and political views should be set a side.

I would hate to see Round 4 canceled due to 8 - 10 people have a beef with Rise, but what about the other 150 racers, shouldn't they have a round to race as planned?

To step up and put your name on Round 4 and then 2 weeks prior cancel it, then to say I do not want Rise to have it, well sorry Tim, love ya man but that's about as political as it gets. I am not a big fan of Rise either but personally I will put my views aside and go there to race if that's where Round #4 is.
There is more to the story than just the guys, running the track. There's also the way the owners of Pat's Acres delt with Tim by pulling the track from him so a "soft ball field" could be put in, just to let some one else put a track back in a year later.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCBLUE
There is more to the story than just the guys, running the track. There's also the way the owners of Pat's Acres delt with Tim by pulling the track from him so a "soft ball field" could be put in, just to let some one else put a track back in a year later.
That is very gay....
Old 07-23-2009, 07:36 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by skypilot
what makes you think the eggo comment had anything to do with you.

I thought daves post was most excellcent and thought i would tell him so. thats all, I ended it with what was suppose to be a joke. oh well

Don`t you have a on-road race to muck up or something ?
Old 07-23-2009, 07:40 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by houston
oh ya l'eggo my 'eggo

if you know me you know i dont have anything remotely resembling an ego
I could make it work !

but sure would take a lot of butter & Aunty Jamaina .....
Old 07-23-2009, 07:47 PM
Tech Legend

Default Mike Dana would do

SOLUTION

Only one that will work ...

Race @ Rise
so no one with hotel reservations gets burned...

C-On , lets race...
Old 07-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

That's the past, we are in the "now", some things are what they are and you just have to accept them.

The point is not the past issues, the point is we have round 4 due in 2 weeks and need a track, its as easy as that.

Panties can be un bunched now, lets race and cut the he did this, he did that bullshit and build a fricken bridge over it and move on!

C'mon Rise you gonna step up and take care of us, or what? I have seen you on here viewing! If you can do the race then step up now, don't wait till a couple days before!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

That's the past, we are in the "now", some things are what they are and you just have to accept them.

The point is not the past issues, the point is we have round 4 due in 2 weeks and need a track, its as easy as that.

Panties can be un bunched now, lets race and cut the he did this, he did that bullshit and build a fricken bridge over it and move on!

C'mon Rise you gonna step up and take care of us, or what? I have seen you on here viewing! If you can do the race then step up now, don't wait till a couple days before!
Your still forgetting that the hosts need to agree to it. Good luck with that.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by REED-T
That is very gay....
Your gay!!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Your still forgetting that the hosts need to agree to it. Good luck with that.
Its in the best interest of the racers, plain and simple!

Soo, lets piss off the 150 racers because a handful people do not like the politics behind Rise, ya thats good for the NCT, but whatever the Hosts want which I have yet to see any of them comment, besides Tim, which he said he is not oppose to Rise doing it as long as they are not directing it, which I totally agree with.

I vote Rise, 2 weeks is enough time to get a track ready! Lets race!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Again, I say Rise is the best option, but you are forgetting about the owner of the property, the owner of Pats Acres. You have to schedule it with him to. That is the only standing issue I see, because yes, the political crap can and should be put behind already.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Its in the best interest of the racers, plain and simple!

Soo, lets piss off the 150 racers because a handful people do not like the politics behind Rise, ya thats good for the NCT, but whatever the Hosts want which I have yet to see any of them comment, besides Tim, which he said he is not oppose to Rise doing it as long as they are not directing it, which I totally agree with.

I vote Rise, 2 weeks is enough time to get a track ready! Lets race!
I don't know if Jeremy Slack is still Spokane's rep (since we have new club officials now), but personally I wouldn't mind. For me, everything is already set to go over there - plans made, etc... gotta make a decision quick before too many people un-make their plans.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Your gay!!
I meant the softball ordeal, I wasn't talking about you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.