Old 05-17-2009, 07:14 AM
Tech Master

Fun time Tim.

Thanks

Dave and Annette
Old 05-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Tech Addict

Default Last race

GOOD MORNING all. YUP we all had a fun time, It was fun watching our future drivers drive, THE Kids did a good jub concidering how young they were . GOOD JOB TO them,

We had a lot of fun yesterday and kind of funny on the buggy. WHen Tim put it down and I saw a few drivers walk up and then walk away I thought what the heck why not, As I was walking up to it someone walk up and said did you get it . I told them we never win any thing and then I loook down and I saw it was Dianes Ticket on the buggy what a surprise it was for her.

NOW she has a new buggy to play with . IT is a real nice USE xxx Losi buggy , Something new for her to learn .
Thanks Tim
I know she will have fun with it .

To A Main race way and crew good luck in the future we hope we will see you at some of the other tracks during the summer .

DON
Old 05-17-2009, 08:04 AM
Tech Addict

O by the way the track was fun to race at so thank you for all of the good times and all of the racing we all did .
Good LUCK to all of you in the future. We will come down down along as the doors are open.
DON
Old 05-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Sorry I couldn't make it down for the big race, but there was lots of baseball stuff for me yesterday. I am glad that everyone had a good time. I will post the results when I go down this morning. By the way, my son hit his first true home run yesterday.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Tech Addict

Here's a few photos from yesterday. I have the full size images if anyone wants a copy.

http://www.dirtrc.com/images/finalgrudge/index.htm
Old 05-17-2009, 09:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DaveC
Sorry I couldn't make it down for the big race, but there was lots of baseball stuff for me yesterday. I am glad that everyone had a good time. I will post the results when I go down this morning. By the way, my son hit his first true home run yesterday.
He will never forget his first home run nice that you were there to see it.

Can you post the results when you get around A-main again.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Glad to hear everyone had a good time! I wanted to come check it out but I had a saturday class I had to attend for the credit. Dave tell your boy congrats. I remember my first homerun.....man that was along time ago
Old 05-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Tech Master

Here are the results from yesterdays big race.
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (32.1 KB, 96 views)
Round2.txt (35.4 KB, 79 views)
Round3.txt (62.7 KB, 93 views)
Old 05-17-2009, 10:46 AM
Tech Master

Here are the final results in PDF format so you can see the winner of each class and all the triple A-Main results.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
FinalResultsAAA.pdf (172.6 KB, 113 views)
Old 05-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thanks for posting the race stats Dave And thanks for being the rd for the races. I had a lot of fun this past season. Is there any chance you might be the rd any other time/place
Old 05-17-2009, 04:32 PM
Tech Rookie

Smile final race

wow tim thanks for great race day.and big thanks to your wife for cooking all day that was good. i'm going to miss racing friday nites.good times for sure.
thanks. mark stackhouse
Old 05-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by vwjuice
Thanks for posting the race stats Dave And thanks for being the rd for the races. I had a lot of fun this past season. Is there any chance you might be the rd any other time/place

I may help with the racing program at the Summer Rage, but it really depends on what else is going on. My summer is packed with baseball until the middle to end of July, depending on how the team does. I will be coaching the 11 year old "A" All-Star team this year, so will depend on how far we go.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DaveC
I may help with the racing program at the Summer Rage, but it really depends on what else is going on. My summer is packed with baseball until the middle to end of July, depending on how the team does. I will be coaching the 11 year old "A" All-Star team this year, so will depend on how far we go.
Well I hope to see you out there again Dave.
Thanks to Tim, his wife, Dave c, and the crew at A-main. It was a lot of fun racing this season and watching my daughter racing and having a good time.
Special thanks to Dave kingman for providing the trophies.
Attached Thumbnails A-main raceway final big race!-abby-receiving-trophy.jpg   A-main raceway final big race!-abby-trophy-car.jpg