Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

Daves R/C Tracks Hubbard,OR

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Dave Kingman
Hopefully there will be enough 2wd buggies to make a class.

Also, will I be able to run my SC10 with the slash guys?
I doubt their will be problem unless you got a super fast motor in that thing Until we get more of them I dont see a problem.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Good Afternoon,
For those of you that have questions regarding what classes we will have on Sunday- Please bring what you have and we will try to fit everyone into a class. We will then be able to have a better idea of which classes we will continue to have each Race Day!
Please note that the Calendar on Dave's website is down and he is unable to post updates.
We are ready to Race on Sunday. Come on out and join us!
Old 04-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 8man72
I doubt their will be problem unless you got a super fast motor in that thing Until we get more of them I dont see a problem.

Old 04-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oldguyzrule
I am in for Mod/pro stock truck, 4 mod, maybe gas truck...................
50/50 on going sunday for 4 mod.

What time on Sunday morning and what time do you finish? I will have my kids with me and need to know what to pack to keep them busy!

Website up? need directions from I-5 heading south.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by redman
50/50 on going sunday for 4 mod.

What time on Sunday morning and what time do you finish? I will have my kids with me and need to know what to pack to keep them busy!

Website up? need directions from I-5 heading south.
Gates will open at 10am racing to start around 1pm. Finishing time, good question? It's our first race of the season so it depends on how many show. The map and directions part of website should be working, Dave just can't post any new info.

I-5 south to Aurora Exit, go right, then left on Butteville Rd thru Donald then left on Broadacres Rd by store and tavern, go about one block and on the right is gate also there is a couple of rc car bodies on fence post as well by gate.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Tech Master

I AM LOOKING DONT SEE A 1/10 SCALE CAR DAM I WOUNT BE THERE BUT HOPE IT GOES WELL MIGHT HAVE TO BORROW ONE FROM MIKE H. HINT HINT

MIKEL
Old 04-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Terry and I had some fun out there today, it was sure a nice day. Dave and Annette thanks for showing me around, the place looks great.

Going to have to add to my tire arsenal some outdoor tires...we tried a few tires, and the ones that worked for the stock 2wds were Evil Twins and double Ds, and ribs in front. Terry was flying around w/ his B44 he was catching some serious air.

DaveK - SC10 was fun, but it felt like driving on the wet track @ amain w/ slicks...still a lot of fun, and after a pack or 2 you start to get used to it. Slashes seem to be hooking up a bit better, maybe the weight or the tires? That looks like its going to be a fun class on this track.

Have fun racing tomorrow, unfortunately I won't be able to make it.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

Old 04-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

How did racing go today. I really wanted to be there. Maybe next time.

What kind of laps did people run.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Thanks

Thank You Thank You Dave And Annette for a most awesome Sunday had a load of fun you guy's are 1st class.Thanks again and look forward to more racing there.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Master

Hey everyone - Beautiful day today and hope everyone had lots of FUN. Will be posting Davesrctracks race results here until he gets the website fixed hopefully by end of this week.
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (18.9 KB, 292 views)
Round2.txt (19.7 KB, 258 views)
Round3.txt (13.5 KB, 294 views)
Old 04-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Tech Rookie

one word WOW!!!!!thanks dave and annette.:
Old 04-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I cant wait to hit that track. Is anyone thinking about Gas truck? I might be in the market for a thumper!
Old 04-20-2009, 06:54 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks everyone for a great day of racing! Most fun I've had racing in a long time. The track is awesome! Can't wait to race again.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Wow, I haven't had that much fun in years! It was so nice to be outside on a warm sunny day. The setting is beautiful and the track is awesome! It was fun to get back on regular dirt. Took me awhile to find some tires that worked. Finally found what worked for me during practice AFTER the races. We were so rushed getting there after church that I didn't realize that I had two different tires on the front end. I was rushing to remove the tapers and put on some sort of ribs or directionals. Ended up with one of each. Wasn't that bad actually, but I couldn't figure out which one was working better. It would turn one way better than the other. But I actually did better that race than the others Now cornering marshaling will take some fine tuning as it is hard to see everything that is going on, but we all just have to remember that if we don't crash, we don't need corners. I noticed a lot of A-Mainers out there and many of us had trouble at first with the depth of perception thing - younger and older, but it didn't take long to get it down. It is just a bigger track than we are used to.

Dave and Annette, thank you so much for doing this and doing such a first class job! You remind me of Gary Brown at 4 Seasons in Olympia - his facility is first rate too and he always has the racers best interest at heart. And your watering system is very clever and well thought out. I am so glad we now have a 10th scale offroad track outside for the summer. Don is really looking forward to doing oval also. No carpet onroad for us!

Everyone, if you want to have a great time on offroad dirt and dirt oval at a first class facility, you've gotta go out to Dave's!

Oh, and Dave, we will streamline our procedures on Sundays so that we can get out there earlier. Thank you everyone for waiting for us!

Diane and Don

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.