Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
ROAR 2004 Paved on-road Nats >

ROAR 2004 Paved on-road Nats

ROAR 2004 Paved on-road Nats

Old 07-20-2004, 05:34 PM

Originally posted by EddieO
The way I read it......you can't run in anything but Masters, unless you run one of the other chassis types (1/10th pan or 1/12th pan).

1-50: When Junior and Masters class are run, the following rules will apply:
A. Juniors must be 15 years old or younger on the final day of the event.
B. Masters must be at least 40 years old on the first day of qualifying.
At level 4 events, proof of age is required for entry in Juniors or Masters classes. In Level 4
events, Juniors and Masters may enter other classes but not in the same type vehicle.

1-10: ROAR sanctioned races are defined as follows: Level 1–local track races; Level 2–State
Championships and other regional races; Level 3–Regional Championships and other major
races; and Level 4–National Championships. Member tracks are eligible to run any of these
races. It is recommended that a track run a Level 2 event before a Level 3, and a Level 3 event
before a Level 4.

Later EddieO

eddie,
first congrats on the new kid.
second, if this is true then there is a problem with the master class. the race is over and awards handed out so i guess it really doesn't matter, but i guess it must a little or i wouldn't have posted this
Old 07-20-2004, 05:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Ritchie, you are not the first one that thought of this issue and if you had a question, could have walked up to Race Central to ask instead of asking now. This scenario of masters and another class entries was already brought up and ROAR rep had ok'ed it.

Dom
Old 07-20-2004, 05:52 PM

i couldn't bring it up while i was down there because i didn't know it happened until i got home and was looking over the results and saw what i saw. as long as roar was aware and approved it i guess its ok, i mean its thier rules they can follow them if they want or don't want.
i went down to hang with friends and have a good time. i did that. i was shooting for a top 5 and i did that. so alls good. the man drove his butt off and was the fastest old fart there so its ok that he won. i'm sure given a choice he would trade the d main mod finish for the masters title. it just bugs me a little when these things happen.

btw, i just looked up your entry form and there it is. rule 2-21

Last edited by ritchie; 07-21-2004 at 08:35 PM.
Old 07-20-2004, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

oh yeah, that's the reason too why I brought it to Randy's attention because the rules.

Dom
Old 07-20-2004, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I think they determined that as long as you were not running one of the stock classes, you were OK to run masters and mod....

The new little guy is doing well, and so is mom.....I will put up some pics when I get a chance, though I have no way to host them, so if someone can, email me.

Later EddieO
Old 07-20-2004, 09:32 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Host pics

EddieO, email them to me and I can host them.

[email protected]

Thanks for the prizes for the 2 day race by the way, everyone was very happy.