Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2009 Oregon Pro Series

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 2brothers
Electric classes we will see what happens at each event but as of now there is no set classes to run them.. I will make a class for them if there is enough but it depends on each event and track..

Further more who are you Mtune setting behind the keyboard dont think I know who you are.. feel me in please.. you seem to be stering the pot on a few forms.
LIKE I SAID GOT YOU GUY THE BEST RACE DIRECTOR I KNOW LET'S RACE

MIKE
Old 02-24-2009, 01:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Bend- High Desert R/C Club

Does the High Desert R/C Club (Bend Track) have a website or photos to check out.

Thanks
Old 02-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

This is our temp site.

http://hdrc.shutterfly.com/
Old 02-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Tech Initiate

He's the dude you wish you were! You set yourself up for that one dude!
Old 02-25-2009, 01:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Give em Hell Clint- Electrics are cool on light turnouts, I just hope were not gonna cut any nitro mains short for additional electric classes- Slash was fun to watch last year but ......especially since the value of our race programs and facilities are under scrutiny

Last edited by EugeneJohn; 02-25-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:58 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by EugeneJohn
Give em Hell Clint- Electrics are cool on light turnouts, I just hope were not gonna cut any nitro mains short for additional electric classes- Slash was fun to watch last year but ......especially since the value of our race programs and facilities are under scrutiny
No Nitro mains will be cut to run eletrics.. I'm not a electric hater but this is a nitro seies like i said if there is enough time its all going to be based on entry count..

Futher more if your worried about mains getting cut step up to the big leagues you heppie..
Old 02-25-2009, 09:18 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks Clint, Oh ya- It's (Hippy) and I am from Eugene you know, I'm on the fence about steppin to Pro, I've been running alot of 1/12 scale trying to hone my skills. we'll see how the offroad goes .
Old 02-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Tech Master

if you have to ask am i a pro your a pro i wish i could go back but tooo late now mikel
Old 02-25-2009, 02:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hey guys....the track is not complete as of date...I have all the pipe ready to go...I have a design done on a CAD program (and NO you dont get to see the design ahead of time!!!) I have a 550 dozer lined up, a 763 bobcat (skidsteer) lined up..drivers stand is being built..everything is coming together, just need to get more dirt!!! I have already used about 150 cubic yards for the base, now I am just waiting to build the features. Track will be approximately 140' straight..approx. 90' deep....with the back 25'-30' on an incline I plan on having some good elevation changes along with a couple of other "fun" features!! I look forward to hosting Round 1 and hope you all enjoy the facility I have been working on!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rpmhobbies
Hey guys....the track is not complete as of date...I have all the pipe ready to go...I have a design done on a CAD program (and NO you dont get to see the design ahead of time!!!) I have a 550 dozer lined up, a 763 bobcat (skidsteer) lined up..drivers stand is being built..everything is coming together, just need to get more dirt!!! I have already used about 150 cubic yards for the base, now I am just waiting to build the features. Track will be approximately 140' straight..approx. 90' deep....with the back 25'-30' on an incline I plan on having some good elevation changes along with a couple of other "fun" features!! I look forward to hosting Round 1 and hope you all enjoy the facility I have been working on!!!
i have to say even if i could seea picture of the track will not change how i drive or how many minute till i have to pit lol nice job chad well be there in number if you need a ride to medford we have a bus hold 20 people and rc gear just e-mail me 25.00 per person

[email protected]
Old 02-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MIKESRCSTORE
if you have to ask am i a pro your a pro i wish i could go back but tooo late now mikel
Hey Mike, no seriously, what are the parameters? I finished 6th in sportsman truggy last season and way down in the pack for buggy. I certainly don't want to sandbag but I do question whether I'm fast enough to run PRO. My gear is good but I had Tunnel hand my ass to me with a borrowed car tues night and I know I'm still no where consistant enough. Really this is a serious question. Will there be provisions in the first round to Bump up If say I sign up as sportsman and run too fast? Not that I think I'd dominate (hell I might not even finish) I just don't want to drive all over oregon and get lapped 10 times in a main cause I was shamed into running above my ability. I know RD's typically bump drivers out of Novice when they feel their ready, Is this decision subjective or ?
Old 02-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Tech Master

Hey Mike, no seriously, what are the parameters? I finished 6th in sportsman truggy last season and way down in the pack for buggy. I certainly don't want to sandbag but I do question whether I'm fast enough to run PRO. My gear is good but I had Tunnel hand my ass to me with a borrowed car tues night and I know I'm still no where consistant enough. Really this is a serious question. Will there be provisions in the first round to Bump up If say I sign up as sportsman and run too fast? Not that I think I'd dominate (hell I might not even finish) I just don't want to drive all over oregon and get lapped 10 times in a main cause I was shamed into running above my ability. I know RD's typically bump drivers out of Novice when they feel their ready, Is this decision subjective or ?
WELL IT GOES LIKE THIS IF CHAD MAY WHERE TO RUN SPORTSMAN HE WOULD BE BUMP THE NEXT ROUND EVEN IF HE DID NOT PLACE 1,2,3, AT A NATION EVENT IN THE A MAIN STATE SERIES ARE EXCLUDED IN STATE SERIES IT IS THE WINNER OF SPORTS MAN A MAIN WOULD BE BUMP BUT I LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS IT IS WHERE EVER YOU HAVE TO MOST FUN WITH OUT MAKE IT UNFAIR FOR YOUR FELLOW RACERS I WILL GET YOU A FINAL RULING AFTER I READ FOR ABOUT AN HOUR LOL BUT I PRETTY SURE I HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD

MIKE
Old 02-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Tech Regular

I know RD's typically bump drivers out of Novice when they feel their ready, Is this decision subjective or ?
I won't do that at the first round butt maybe the second.. I'll look at what your winter skills have brought you.. If any
Old 02-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Racing in pro will help you become a better driver ask Mike he knows
Old 02-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Tech Regular

I get it for bumping up if you win sportsman, for instance Dino has to run pro this season with his finish last year. I was just looking for some clarification. I get running with faster guys makes you faster, I just don't want to spend all season getting lapped all the time. I don't have a problem steppin up when I'm ready, just not sure if If I am, I'll work it out with Clint. I've never placed in a National event , I was lucky to make an A last season with my truggy and don't remember an A with my buggy so thanks for the imput

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.