Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30 >

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Like Tree369Likes

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Old 01-20-2013, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Im pretty sure Ehrlich tucked me in R2 of wgt to preserve the pole. That punk better win 'Birds or I will vote him off the Island.

I doubt that anyone noticed that I did a sweep of the pits looking for big wire purple motors. We're clean, didn't see any. Prop's go out to those that raised the bar with a legit motor. Our tech is on the honor system but the reserve the right to check.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Race Night

Last night closed out 4 straight weekends of racing for many of us, which included 3 races on the new track and one long weekend in Canada. Not to mention the new track build immediately preceding this stretch. That's a lot of work, a lot of laps, and a lot of fun with good friends. 79 entries for the night, 13 heats, and 4 new track records...that's good stuff.

The Great Motor Controversy turned out to be much ado about not much. Both Stock classes were running at full strength, and everyone who wanted to race was able. I want to thank our Stock racers for rolling with the changes.

Dave Ehrlich has been traveling up from Vancouver to race with us this season. He has been setting a consistently high bar in the pan car classes. He's off to Snowbirds at the end of the month. Hopefully, the next time we see him, he will have some stories to tell and some hardware to show us. Good luck Dave!

Also, check out the Skagit Enduro thread. Jeff Kuney is organizing a 6-Hour Scale Spec Enduro for our fun. I plan to put together a car and drive it with Stuart. We could use two more mates if anyone is interested in joining us.

We race again on February 2nd.

Results attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (89.4 KB, 63 views)
Round2.txt (92.1 KB, 75 views)
Round3.txt (68.2 KB, 91 views)
Old 01-20-2013, 10:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by PutAwayWet
Last night closed out 4 straight weekends of racing for many of us, which included 3 races on the new track and one long weekend in Canada. Not to mention the new track build immediately preceding this stretch. That's a lot of work, a lot of laps, and a lot of fun with good friends. 79 entries for the night, 13 heats, and 4 new track records...that's good stuff.

The Great Motor Controversy turned out to be much ado about not much. Both Stock classes were running at full strength, and everyone who wanted to race was able. I want to thank our Stock racers for rolling with the changes.

Dave Ehrlich has been traveling up from Vancouver to race with us this season. He has been setting a consistently high bar in the pan car classes. He's off to Snowbirds at the end of the month. Hopefully, the next time we see him, he will have some stories to tell and some hardware to show us. Good luck Dave!

Also, check out the Skagit Enduro thread. Jeff Kuney is organizing a 6-Hour Scale Spec Enduro for our fun. I plan to put together a car and drive it with Stuart. We could use two more mates if anyone is interested in joining us.

We race again on February 2nd.

Results attached.
Heya Todd, I would LOVE to join you and stuart for the enduro. sounds like a ton of fun!
Old 01-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Thumbs up Spec tires

Hey All, missed the last race in place of Wife duty, but was wondering where we would be getting tires from? I checked with Nexus, A-main, Stormer and Sweep USA, no one has any in stock?

Thanks-Alvin
Old 01-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by arn671
Hey All, missed the last race in place of Wife duty, but was wondering where we would be getting tires from? I checked with Nexus, A-main, Stormer and Sweep USA, no one has any in stock?

Thanks-Alvin
Alvin, try TQ RC racing.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by arn671

Thanks-Alvin
http://www.sweepracingusa.com/110-QT...-set_p_37.html

Says it's in stock?

-Mike
Old 01-20-2013, 11:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Thanks Mike, was looking at the first "QTS" pre-mounted tire-Thanks
Old 01-21-2013, 09:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sorry Jake, think that was me Not sure what happened, but I think I came up on you somehow. Great fun racing! Thanks for the hospitality
Old 01-21-2013, 11:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T-Hawk
Sorry Jake, think that was me Not sure what happened, but I think I came up on you somehow. Great fun racing! Thanks for the hospitality
Hey Ryan, that was actially all my fault. I had made a big mistake then was just impatient trying to regain my lost position and was offline trying to get back in the line when you were where I wanted to be. There really was no time for you to be overly generous which you had been all race long. At the time I misinterpreted and thought "come on dude" but should have been mad at myself. After watching the recording it was obvious you were really fine and I had been in error. Sorry about that !
I just was using it as an example of how things get heated and misinterpreted on the drivers stand so often, myself included.
Race on !

Jake D.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:15 PM
Tech Adept

wheres is the vta endurance race at??
Old 01-21-2013, 05:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

NORA
Old 01-21-2013, 07:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Season points through the Saturday 19Jan2013 race are listed below.

Matt, Was indeed super fun racing with you in Stock 1/12th. Thank you for being so kind about our coming together in the B Main but, if I could do it all over again, I would check up and let you back by. I still don't feel good about how I kept the throttle down. My bad.

Bill S.
Attached Files
Old 01-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by waswadener

Matt, Was indeed super fun racing with you in Stock 1/12th. Thank you for being so kind about our coming together in the B Main but, if I could do it all over again, I would check up and let you back by. I still don't feel good about how I kept the throttle down. My bad.

Bill S.
I think it was no biggie, best part is we get a rematch!
Old 01-21-2013, 09:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by waswadener

Bill S.
Bill, sorry for the noob question but what are these season points?
Old 01-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Tech Regular

where should i start my rollout for mod 12th? with a 5.0 motor....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.