Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30 >

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Like Tree374Likes

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Old 12-07-2012, 10:27 AM
  #11521  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
Maybell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2,109
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mcrcracer
Thanks for you help and advice today Sean! Already sent payment for a 6.1 with a bunch of spares and it should be here next thursday. Now I think I just need some batteries...
It was nice to meet you! Come and see me when you get the car. I have a ton to teach you about it!
Maybell is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:30 AM
  #11522  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
Maybell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2,109
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Tub News!

Sweep 32 Carpet tires are back in stock! We also got the small bottles of Sweep Strong Glue.
Maybell is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:19 PM
  #11523  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 21
Default Donations for food bank

Heya People, how about doing a food drive for a local food bank? If you can, bring canned and boxed food, baby food, bags of rice and other non perishable stuffs to the race on Dec. 15th. Let's see how big of a pile of food we can gather!!! People out there are still struggling to get by, they shouldn't have empty bellies through the holidays. Let's show some SRCR spirit and open up our wallets. I, for one, can bypass a few luxury Dick's burgers to fill a grocery bag.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all,
Brian Burk
coffeebean is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:52 PM
  #11524  
Tech Adept
 
Peeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lynnwood
Posts: 189
Default

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
Garret, how do you plan to boost those?

Trav, that was an awesome run. Solid best looking car I've seen in mod. I ran a new chassis that night and it was far from smooth. Don't piss Sean off, you've got a great deal going there. I would scrub his tires in every run if I could work that deal too!

I was so pumped to finally get the WGT car to do what I've wanted. That car was finally, after 4 years or so, awesome to drive! Dave may have nudged me by 4', but it doesn't matter. I think we finally got them on the right track and the results showed. My last lap was faster then my fast lap 2 weeks ago!

My stock 12 still has a ton of room. I bet a fast 38 lap run could happen with a sorted car.
Thanks Brian! Yeah my car was pretty titties I couldnt be happier with the deal I have, Sean is my boy and builds an maintains one heckava dialed 12 scale. With more hardwork on my end we should be in good shape by the next WC. I have the best deal anybody could ask for and ill never screw this deal up. Sean and I will show everybody whats up
Peeler is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:55 PM
  #11525  
Tech Adept
 
Peeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lynnwood
Posts: 189
Default

oops
Peeler is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 05:02 PM
  #11526  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (16)
 
Slapmaster6000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Edmonds, Wash.
Posts: 3,192
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Got so excited, ya said it twice! I would too. WC? A man with a plan.

I am going to miss the 15th. It kills me to say. I am having too much fun racing at the gym, but we are going to go celebrate my mom whooped cancer's ass instead. I will catch up with everyone on the 29th.

Good cause Brian! If I had some Twinkies, I'd toss em in.
Slapmaster6000 is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 05:10 PM
  #11527  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
Victor Vector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Over Here
Posts: 2,788
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
Got so excited, ya said it twice! I would too. WC? A man with a plan.

I am going to miss the 15th. It kills me to say. I am having too much fun racing at the gym, but we are going to go celebrate my mom whooped cancer's ass instead. I will catch up with everyone on the 29th.

Good cause Brian! If I had some Twinkies, I'd toss em in.
Yeh Brian, go paddle ya Mum good and proper, that's such good news. And have a super happy seasonal too.............

Jacko
Victor Vector is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 07:12 PM
  #11528  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (56)
 
Logi Maker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 6,070
Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Peeler
Thanks Brian! Yeah my car was pretty titties I couldnt be happier with the deal I have, Sean is my boy and builds an maintains one heckava dialed 12 scale. With more hardwork on my end we should be in good shape by the next WC. I have the best deal anybody could ask for and ill never screw this deal up. Sean and I will show everybody whats up
You may want to consider some security....
Logi Maker is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:42 PM
  #11529  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Default

Thanks for all the help - I am locked n loaded for the loaner next saturday.
Mokang is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 10:33 PM
  #11530  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Skruger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: AT YOUR TRACK
Posts: 1,535
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by coffeebean
Heya People, how about doing a food drive for a local food bank? If you can, bring canned and boxed food, baby food, bags of rice and other non perishable stuffs to the race on Dec. 15th. Let's see how big of a pile of food we can gather!!! People out there are still struggling to get by, they shouldn't have empty bellies through the holidays. Let's show some SRCR spirit and open up our wallets. I, for one, can bypass a few luxury Dick's burgers to fill a grocery bag.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all,
Brian Burk
Food banks are struggling this year, that is why when KZOK ran there NW harvest contest I gladly gave up 1/2 of my Paycheck in November to donate to them Now I am eating rice and noodles, But at least I have rice and noodles to eat.

I have been out of the race scene this year due to Golfers elbow, it is very painfull.
Skruger is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 11:26 AM
  #11531  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
Maybell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2,109
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Tub News!

The new Reedy 6800 1s packs are now in stock!
Maybell is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 05:07 PM
  #11532  
Tech Master
 
cementsurfer86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lake Tapps, WA
Posts: 1,169
Default

Is it Saturday yet?
cementsurfer86 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 06:13 PM
  #11533  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
flameoutgarrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Srcr Seattle, Wa
Posts: 3,649
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cementsurfer86
Is it Saturday yet?
X2

Can't get enough
flameoutgarrett is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 PM
  #11534  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,637
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Sadly its not... Although tomorrow a brown truck will drop off devices that will Flow time in warp speed to Saturday!

Kody is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:28 PM
  #11535  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
flameoutgarrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Srcr Seattle, Wa
Posts: 3,649
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Anyone else lookin to go to Victoria but not have a ride? Looking to Fe a carpool going possibly
flameoutgarrett is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.