Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30 >

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Like Tree369Likes

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Old 02-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Xray T3r

What is the final drive gear ratio for the Xray T3r and what is spring and anti roll bar set up to start from. Also I need anti sway bars T2/T3 thanks
Old 02-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Peeler
Pete-Sell that Yokomo hunk an buy an AE TC6.1. Was rad to see Jenkins win with his JC3 yesterday but that thing is no match for Sean's Whip his car is dialed. I would of lapped the field with his car. Jeff Jenkins and his JC3 is kinda like all the Lin-Sanity stuff goin on in NY with the Knicks. Maybe its time to dust off the old National Championship Pivot Ball ride from 02' that was the Shaft Slayer.

Corrallyman-Get out your FSR Bullett!

Wes-Wednesday if you beat me I'll pay your entries for the ECC. If i beat you, you dont have to do anything at all, other than yell Bukkakee at the start of your every qualifier.
With your no-show record starting to rival Curry I think I'll yet again boost on by you on the points ladder.

I'll start practicing my bukkake yell just in case though. Game on!
Old 02-19-2012, 01:16 PM
Tech Adept

could i run a hpi lotus elicse body for scale spec???
Old 02-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wes Briscoe
With your no-show record starting to rival Curry I think I'll yet again boost on by you on the points ladder.

Where were you last Saturday sucka

Just kidding, I know you had to work.

Trav,

The Bullett is lurking in my closet, it may be coming out for a visit soon but not quite yet. Having fun with the Serpent.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Racing at trcr is getting wanting me to get my tc ready for wed night
Old 02-19-2012, 01:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by corallyman

Trav,

The Bullett is lurking in my closet, it may be coming out for a visit soon but not quite yet. Having fun with the Serpent.
I knew it was only a matter of time before that car came out of the closet!
Old 02-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Tech Adept

haha ive only missed a few races it hasnt been to bad. Plus I think ive won like 8 times this year. Hardly could compare me to curry who's made it out once or twice. But I'll be there wednesday for sure to peel your stickers. The last race for the CRC whip then she's goin on the for sale thread. Been a good car this year goin pretty much undefeated but cant wait for the Speed Merchant to get here. Bruce is the man and his cars are dialed. The GT3 is built an ready to rumble but getting one last 1/12 battle in before the ECC is a must. Pete is gonna peel both of us and you'll be about 1 lap back...its just the way it is
Old 02-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jaredstandiford
Yes, the only stipulation being you cannot run a "real" touring car wing, juat the wing included that is appropriate for the body, and please paint in with some form of scale livery. Solid paint job is fine, or what it would look like on a real race track, exotic multicolored touring car paint jobs are not in the spirit of the class. Think the more it looks like Atsushi Hara's car the less it belongs with the scale spec cars.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:20 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jaredstandiford
Old 02-19-2012, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Wink

Originally Posted by Peeler
Pete-Sell that Yokomo hunk an buy an AE TC6.1. Was rad to see Jenkins win with his JC3 yesterday but that thing is no match for Sean's Whip his car is dialed. I would of lapped the field with his car. Jeff Jenkins and his JC3 is kinda like all the Lin-Sanity stuff goin on in NY with the Knicks. Maybe its time to dust off the old National Championship Pivot Ball ride from 02' that was the Shaft Slayer.

Corrallyman-Get out your FSR Bullett!

Wes-Wednesday if you beat me I'll pay your entries for the ECC. If i beat you, you dont have to do anything at all, other than yell Bukkakee at the start of your every qualifier.
The yok is a nice build, I'm stuck on pan cars though. I like going twice as fast, with half the voltage, for a 1/3 the cost

I'm working on a couple dirt oval rides for the summer, you'll have to come out and run a couple times.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peter_robinson
The yok is a nice build, I'm stuck on pan cars though. I like going twice as fast, with half the voltage, for a 1/3 the cost
You forgot the bonus 2 minutes per run.
The benefits of running 1/12 are astounding and plentiful !!!
Old 02-19-2012, 07:14 PM
Tech Adept

Yes, the only stipulation being you cannot run a "real" touring car wing, juat the wing included that is appropriate for the body, and please paint in with some form of scale livery. Solid paint job is fine, or what it would look like on a real race track, exotic multicolored touring car paint jobs are not in the spirit of the class. Think the more it looks like Atsushi Hara's car the less it belongs with the scale spec cars.
thanks im probably gonna paint it a solid yellow or pink
Old 02-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Tech Master

Run a VTA body. Can't get much more scale than that.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peter_robinson
Hell yeah. Spanking the $600 rides, someone find me a TC3. Anyone want to buy an expertly assembled Yokomo BD5 WXi?
If had the money (or a consistent job haha! ) I would be tempted, but I'm just silly like that... plus one sedan is enough, phew!
Old 02-20-2012, 02:58 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Hey Jake
There are two new Awesomatix owner in canada BC and hopefully they will be coming down next month...I know one for sure

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.