Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30 >

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Like Tree369Likes

Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30

Old 12-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tutankhamen
I don't think there was an attack on the club Wes. If that story is true ( and I think we all know it is) than its an issue that should be addressed. I would say thats for the club not against. And its a simple thing to fix too.

This is actually the tack I took. I could have said nothing to my aunt, or could have further fueled the fire.

Instead of cackling like a bunch of little girls and attacking me, maybe consider my post is true and get your collective shit together. If you ding-dongs would stop smoking pot in the parking lot there would be no problem. Jesus, what a bunch of pussies.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:41 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peter_robinson
You can take every instance of H30 in that post and replace it with "any R/C track, America." Any dog walker can say the same about the beloved TRCR for sure.
Please elaborate? And yes there is an ignore function if you don't wish to read what I post.

For someone with such a problem with me and the way apparently inappropriate way I conduct myself, your very quiet every time I see you at the track. See you at Skagit on Saturday Oh and Victoria
You fed the trolls first is why I said that. Plus the laughing smiley should have set the mood of the comment.
I said my peace in the past and I have not had an issue with you at the track. My opinion was on-line only.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Wes Briscoe
Because of this, Grant ...

So as someone who put his name out there and was voted in by the club to be part of the competition comitee to be out of the blue be called a douche bag on a forum is reason to be grumpy. However, I'm not grumpy, I'm baffled.

To side with his remarks toward the club, the comp comitee, you're agreeing that I too am a douche bag. I really do not mind if someone does not like me, I try to an extent to be friends with as many as I can, but if you don't like me, just leave me alone.
You are correct Wes. I thought you meant the club as a whole. You shouldn't take it personly tho. Its the opinion of one person. I like ya Wes.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PutAwayWet
There's nothing there to understand. Ignore it.
Get your head out of your ass Todd. A number of your fine racers (many of them sponsored at some level) smoke pot at races on public parks property with children present. Racers on this forum have confirmed and agree. By coincidence I hear a complaint and pass it on.

And I'm the bad guy because you don't like my tone or delivery? Or I'm accused of some hidden agenda? If I wanted to hurt H30 I wouldn't have said anything....or better yet I'd have called Seattle parks myself. Wake up dude.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Guys,

After reading and hearing most feed back about our current track and what people would like in our next this is what I've come up with. It has flow as well as a technical mix of corners. As per Todd's request the custom pipe count is down and very uniform. Hard corners have been completely deleted from the equation!

Its very scale as well. 2.25mm = 1'
Attached Thumbnails Seattle RC Racers/Hangar 30-h30-2012-layout.jpeg  
Old 12-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kody
Hey Guys,

After reading and hearing most feed back about our current track and what people would like in our next this is what I've come up with. It has flow as well as a technical mix of corners. As per Todd's request the custom pipe count is down and very uniform. Hard corners have been completely deleted from the equation!

I was going to ask which direction it ran, but as I see it we could do either. I like it, I'd throw in a bid to run this half of the season one direction and then reverse for the beginning of next.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

I was going to ask which direction it ran, but as I see it we could do either. I like it, I'd throw in a bid to run this half of the season one direction and then reverse for the beginning of next.
When putting pencil to paper it was clock wise. After reading your post and looking at it your right. Ether way works and works well!
Old 12-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

I like it. I think I like Brian's better. But we have a bunch of really good options.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

Boom, done.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

For our next track build I propose a front straight away!

I'll put that one in a file folder for a later date!
Old 12-29-2011, 03:51 PM
piper48

Default layout

I like it!! A tight technical track with flow is . Awesome Kody!!

Old 12-29-2011, 03:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Maybe there should be a vote on Saturday for what the club most likes? Those that go and help Saturday getting that vote since they showed up.

In any case, I can transfer the final layout in inkscape and then into 3dmax. I want to point out something though when I made the inkscape outline posted awhile back. Have an additional 2 ft been added? As I am left with 2 ft lengthwise with no pipe.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:00 PM
Tech Elite

Drew, I've got it half done in Google SketchUp. I've made room as the straight is an extra 2' wider then we need. This will give extra room at the bottom of the track and allow one corner extend off the tap a bit. On the ends there's 10' so that leaves lots of room.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Drew, I've got it half done in Google SketchUp. I've made room as the straight is an extra 2' wider then we need. This will give extra room at the bottom of the track and allow one corner extend off the tap a bit. On the ends there's 10' so that leaves lots of room.
Export it in a ase, dwf, or 3ds if your allowed and post. Not sure the free version of sketchup allows any exported formats.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tutankhamen
I don't think there was an attack on the club Wes. If that story is true ( and I think we all know it is) than its an issue that should be addressed. I would say thats for the club not against. And its a simple thing to fix too.

So why so grumpy man.
ding ding, WINNER

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.