Old 09-28-2011, 07:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Old 09-28-2011, 08:14 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Magnet Top
Grant,

I talked with Kody, he said check your slipper spool, make sure it not too loose.

and I've got tons of chatter even though I don't think they are very worn but are fairly dry .. the new CVD's should help a lot according to Kody, make sure and grease them up !
Panda has been absent lately.. Thanks Jake, I appreciate that. I will grease them up good. A ittle chatter is normal but this would shake the car of my foam block. I talked with Sean as well and he said the pros leave the set screw out of the barrel and ca the clip on. He says it frees it up without egging the hole. I will give a report on that after I get my butt handed to me in vegas. . Ordering up a new servo as well.

Last edited by tutankhamen; 09-28-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tutankhamen
Panda has been absent lately.. Thanks Jake, I appreciate that. I will grease them up good. A ittle chatter is normal but this would shake the car of my foam block. I talked with Sean as well and he said the pros leave the set screw out of the barrel and ca the clip on. He says it frees it up without egging the hole. I will give a report on that after I get my butt handed to me in vegas. . Ordering up a new servo as well.
All this talk of grease, chattering, screws, egging the hole, and butts makes me excited for some H30 racing!
Old 09-28-2011, 11:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Exclamation Help Please

Kind of last minute but...

If anyone can bring their laptop and hotwire to the track tonight I would really appreciate it, I bought a hotwire link since the one I had last year was borrowed and I think it's garbage straight out of the package...

I've tried everything I know including uninstalling and reinstalling the software and I cannot get it to link up with the speed control...

I need help or no WGT tonight

I hate tekin so much
Old 09-28-2011, 12:53 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peter_robinson

If anyone can bring their laptop and hotwire to the track tonight I would really appreciate it, I bought a hotwire link since the one I had last year was borrowed and I think it's garbage straight out of the package...

I've tried everything I know including uninstalling and reinstalling the software and I cannot get it to link up with the speed control...

I hate tekin so much
I will be there tonite with my Laptop..what software would you like upload ...j/k
Old 09-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by peter_robinson

I hate tekin so much
Call Tekin, they have good CS.

I will pack mine as well. But you have to say "all hail the great Tekin Shmekin" over the PA before you can use it.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

I will have my laptop too.

I have a light weight pf amr, nip, $15 for the first one that sees me tonight at the hanger.

I am predicting a good wgt evening. I know that I will have mine in tow. Got some good IIC laps over the weekend. Should be quite racy.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:11 PM
Tech Elite

Wes..... I am going to have a special prize for you! You better be there.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
Wes..... I am going to have a special prize for you! You better be there.
Sounds like someones in for a good old fashioned hole egging!

Am I the only one amused by this? Probably. Sorry.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:39 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jubilee
Sounds like someones in for a good old fashioned hole egging!

Am I the only one amused by this? Probably. Sorry.
I just finished drinking what Brian brought for me and this still isn't funny.

Good seeing you at the track, Bill, even if I didn't have time to say so.... being in a sedan just makes you feel so distant. Okay sorry, Jake, I'll stop trying to start a class war. (ha)
Old 09-29-2011, 08:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Will try and get the gear ready and shoot for the 29th for some racing on the carpet.. Thanks for all the info and help with setups and such!
Old 09-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Good times, good times. Though I'm a zombie today...5am is teh suck after race night.

Hey, here's an idea for the stock tc general populace during mains: How about NOT gunning the throttle and buttholing the guy(s) in front of you on the tone. Nice dudes I'm sure, but the two bump-ups from the B-main were hack-tastic in the A main from the start. Stock tc was feeling marginally novice-ish...and I'm not completely discounting myself here. But that's just, you know, my opinion man.

Big ups to Greg (G-Unit, Old Greg, G-money) for allowing me to use/abuse his 008 til I get my sweaty mitts on a T3'12.

It was awesome to see all the entries last night! Til next time...

EDIT: also big thanks to Mike R for loaning out a trnsponder. Thanks dude!

Last edited by jubilee; 09-29-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Fall Is Here!

A great night at Hangar 30! 54 entries made for a busy night. I am particularly excited by the number of new racers showing up. Some outright novices, some crossing over from offroad, and some just showing up for the first time at the hangar.

We had a full drivers stand for Novice, with young Ben cutting the fast laps for the night.

World GT roared to life, with Bodine getting it done, but not without a hard fight before the end.

Stock TC was is its usual battle. Racers are pushing hard for their place in the pack, for sure. Kuney was able to give Jake some pressure, but the Slavic Humor Sensation held on for the win.

Scale Spec continues to knock it out. I give the Concourse Award to Chad Ashline. His car looked sharp. It was Mark Brown at the front of the field, though, getting it done with his trusty TA05.

1/12th Scale! Trav holds the lead, but Brian and Pete are closing the gap fast, and I reckon they can take the fight to to Peeler as the fall gets on. Sean is not to be discounted, either. He's lurking right there, and no one can afford a mistake. A big welcome to our friends from TRCR, Traes and Mike. It's great to have you in the hangar. I hope you enjoyed your racing. I had my best run ever, with Q2 going bell to bell with nary a nick on the pipes. Thanks for the night, guys.

Results attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (49.8 KB, 88 views)
Round2.txt (51.7 KB, 69 views)
Round3.txt (44.7 KB, 111 views)
Old 09-29-2011, 10:24 AM
Tech Elite

2012 T3 info. Looks like they're including all the new goodies.

http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/new...3531e77bd3ab97

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.